Who Will End Our Unbeaten Home Record?

It's been a while since we stayed unbeaten at home as long as we have done this season. We've now beaten 2008-2009's record; we were unbeaten at home until 1st November that season. You need to go back to our first season in this division when we were unbeaten until February, remarkably!

Credit to Dickov (ugh, Citeh bastard, never thought I'd be saying this!), he's made BP a fortress so far. But, this unbeaten home record has to end eventually, or has it?

Edit: Meh, I wanted to add a poll to this. Never mind.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

I think we have a brilliant chance against udders.

Huddersfield will be a tough game, but Novak's out for 6 weeks and Lee is banned for three games (so that should mean he misses the game), they've not been all that away from home so providing we start on the front foot we have a good chance. Don't forget Dale battered them, they conceded 4 at Peterborough too.

Edit: Looks like Lee's got away with it as the midweek before pour game they play Freddie Boswell's lot in the Freight Rover Trophy....

Edited by oafcprozac

Huddersfield will be a tough game, but Novak's out for 6 weeks and Lee is banned for three games (so that should mean he misses the game), they've not been all that away from home so providing we start on the front foot we have a good chance. Don't forget Dale battered them, they conceded 4 at Peterborough too.

good points there but i think the huddersfield town fans and players will class this more as a derby game so the players up there game, you never know thhough,

with a win tomorrow night and a win at accy we could be near a sell out at latics :wink:

good points there but i think the huddersfield town fans and players will class this more as a derby game so the players up there game, you never know thhough,

with a win tomorrow night and a win at accy we could be near a sell out at latics :wink:

I'm in the corporate box for this one, sluuuuurrrrppppppppppp........