And I Thought We We're Skint

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there really any need though?

black / evina / jacobson / taylor / alessandra ?

I think its been publicized he doesn't like Jacobson

Taylor is playing more central/right

so that's

black at left back

evina/white as the options for wingers

I like it

Lewi will be used more centrally aswell I think

from 606:

that is good news,probably will be the fastest player in L1 so would prefer them to play him at left wing rather than left back(he prefers that as well)

I can only think that leeds are payin all/most of his wage. i hope we aint pinched any money from the 'Moraise is brilliant, lets have a whip round to get him a permenant contract before some other club steals him' pot

from 606:

I can only think that leeds are payin all/most of his wage. i hope we aint pinched any money from the 'Moraise is brilliant, lets have a whip round to get him a permenant contract before some other club steals him' pot

He's a great player, hope he gets plenty of game time for you, he was superb for us until he picked his injury up.

He's a left winger, it says on our site he's a left back (which he can play) but much more effective out wide, he can do 100m in just over 10 secs, plus he has plenty of skill, the only downside is he seems to struggle past the 80 minute mark, seems to suffer from cramp, hopefully a few competitive first team games for you will sort that out.

He's a left winger, it says on our site he's a left back (which he can play) but much more effective out wide, he can do 100m in just over 10 secs, plus he has plenty of skill, the only downside is he seems to struggle past the 80 minute mark, seems to suffer from cramp, hopefully a few competitive first team games for you will sort that out.

Sounds like he has the potential to be an exciting player. Ala - Lua lua at Brighton.

Rumours over here are that Grayson sent a circular around clubs in the North offering his services to get him back up to scratch. Could be looking at paying nothing for the lad if that is true.

Did come from a Leeds Unaaaaarrrtted season ticket holder who never has a bad word to say about the club and believes they will get promoted this year so might be worth taking with half a pinch.

Feeney will come good....

also would like Centre Back cover if M'voto or Rubes got fecked

Feeney isn't a goalscorer though, he's a second striker, like Tounkara, Abbott or Paul Warne. We need someone who is going to consistently put the ball in the net and not worry about creating chances for others.

Yeah He's a target man, like Tounkara, y'know the sort of player you play your primary striker off. :-)

Using your terminology I'd consider a team's "primary striker" to be the one who is invariably the top goalscorer and not necessarily a target man.

Though if you think Abbott could ever be classed as secondary I'd be intrigued to know who were his "primary" strike partners through his career?

Using your terminology I'd consider a team's "primary striker" to be the one who is invariably the top goalscorer and not necessarily a target man.

Though if you think Abbott could ever be classed as secondary I'd be intrigued to know who were his "primary" strike partners through his career?

Pawel Abbott is bigger than Jesus