New entrance music

I`ve been listening to some different music lately and i`ve come across a fantastic piece which I think would be brilliant for the teams to come out to. The piece is called "the march and entry of the peers " from gilbert & sullivans "iolanthe".The version which is best is the D`oyle Carte opera company.Believe me this is fantastic.

I`ve been listening to some different music lately and i`ve come across a fantastic piece which I think would be brilliant for the teams to come out to. The piece is called "the march and entry of the peers " from gilbert & sullivans "iolanthe".The version which is best is the D`oyle Carte opera company.Believe me this is fantastic.

Just youtube'd it expecting some spectacular stuff and the only thing I have realised is why you have only made 5 posts in 3 years...................................... Get a life! Sorry mate but that music is awful and does not fit with Latics at all! I dont understand why you thought it would. Anyways, cheers. :grin:

Just youtube'd it expecting some spectacular stuff and the only thing I have realised is why you have only made 5 posts in 3 years...................................... Get a life! Sorry mate but that music is awful and does not fit with Latics at all! I dont understand why you thought it would. Anyways, cheers. :grin:

What has that got to do with anything ? he simply pointed out a bit of music he thought was a good idea for latics to come out to. but you then comment on his amount of post's in a number of years. sorry but your the one who needs a life !

What has that got to do with anything ? he simply pointed out a bit of music he thought was a good idea for latics to come out to. but you then comment on his amount of post's in a number of years. sorry but your the one who needs a life !

Just thinking that myself.

Well done OP. Perhaps a link so we can have a listen to the passage to which you refer.

Some think it's those with a lot of posts who need to get a life! B)

What happened to the unsigned free local music groups we were trying to get to play the opening music?

If you look at America they have bands playing on a wheeled-on stage at halftime. I see no reason why that can't be halftime entertainment over here, again with free local bands. Maybe I'm getting giddy now though.