Will Exeter be travel sick?

Given that they played at Hudds on Sat.. they would not have got back till the early hours today.... half knackered all day, bit of training Monday morning and then all the way back again. They will be travel weary...unless they stay over. Can't see them staying over.....

Given that they played at Hudds on Sat.. they would not have got back till the early hours today.... half knackered all day, bit of training Monday morning and then all the way back again. They will be travel weary...unless they stay over. Can't see them staying over.....

I can't see them not staying over ???

Their all campin out on the pitch

Last Meetings

* Exeter

* 1 - 1

* Oldham

* 06/03/2010

* Oldham

* 2 - 0

* Exeter

* 12/12/2009

* Oldham

* 3 - 1

* Exeter

* 29/01/1966

* Exeter

* 4 - 0

* Oldham

* 21/08/1965

* Exeter

* 2 - 1

* Oldham

* 08/10/1964

* Oldham

* 2 - 0

* Exeter

* 28/09/1964

Last Meetings

* Exeter

* 1 - 1

* Oldham

* 06/03/2010

* Oldham

* 2 - 0

* Exeter

* 12/12/2009

* Oldham

* 3 - 1

* Exeter

* 29/01/1966

* Exeter

* 4 - 0

* Oldham

* 21/08/1965

* Exeter

* 2 - 1

* Oldham

* 08/10/1964

* Oldham

* 2 - 0

* Exeter

* 28/09/1964

I'm glad we're at home!

the lowest I can remember was MK Dons bringin 88

Oxford, they brought 48 once.

Bournemouth on Tuesday night about 3 seasons ago when Eardley scored a brace of penalties. They were rock bottom and just about down, I'm pretty sure they only brought 40. I think Exeter will bring up more than that.

Other than that, Plymouth on a typically freezing cold Friday night in our Championship season, just before Christmas. About 25 of them huddled together in the Lookers Paddock as the temperature plummeted. You could count them along the whitewashed wall.

I'm a geek, ok I looked on the old fixtures

11th March 2008 , Tuesday night v Bournemouth, 3,633 (71 away fans)

IIRC correctly some time around 2001 Bury bought about 150. On a Tuesday night I can't begrudge a lot of southern teams bringing only double figures but Bury.

Back when the Franchise first became Franchise, I think they bought about 80, but by god did those 80 make some noise.

I remember a Division 2 game on a cold Tuesday night in the 80's at home to Charlton, their fans were in the Lookers Paddock, the Rochdale Road side and standing only in there then.

They couldn't have had many more than a dozen at the game and I remember Latics fans in the Chaddy singing you must have come in a taxi at them, which amused me as it was the first time I'd heard that at the time.