Is it right.......

There's only 2 things I hate in this world, people intolerant of other people and their cultures, and the Dutch

There are two types of people in the world. Those who will laugh at that and thnk, "ha ha, that's a clever bit of irony", and those who will laugh at it and think, "ha ha, yes I hate the Dutch too."

Although I tend to agree with Stuart Maconie, who said there are two types of people in the world - those who constantly divide the world into two types of people....

There are two types of people in the world. Those who will laugh at that and thnk, "ha ha, that's a clever bit of irony", and those who will laugh at it and think, "ha ha, yes I hate the Dutch too."

Although I tend to agree with Stuart Maconie, who said there are two types of people in the world - those who constantly divide the world into two types of people....

And there will be people who will think "Yes, GoldMember was a funny film!"

I can't believe there are folk who hate the Dutch given they're about the only ones on the continent of Europe that actually don't mind the Brits.
I worked for the French for 6 years and the Dutch for one. One thing you can say about the French; at least they're not effing French.

I worked for the French for 6 years and the Dutch for one. One thing you can say about the French; at least they're not effing French.

I worked for the Dutch for 5 years. People who are taller than me need shooting, even if they are invariably polite, charming and intelligent.