Text from Club

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS Barry. For a Trust director, you don't half take the piss. Why on earth do you think it's appropriate to come on and gloat when it's clear that Derek is the butt of someones joke. Had I gotten the same message, I'd have come on here too. I'd have done nothing different to what Derek has done, so would you have come out with the same :censored:e to me too?

In all honest, I'm quite sick and tired of your petty, point-scoring :censored:e with certain members on here. It's distasteful, childish and extremely unprofessional when you're part of the board and upper echolons of this football club. You're also going some way to try and distance yourself from other fans who can see through this pathetic broadside.

I expect a full apology in all honesty, but I doubt you'll give one.

:applause1:

woah there seems to be a lot of anger on this board recently,

my opinions:

1) Barry shouldnt have sent that,

2) some fans on here have some sort of mission to displace Barry in the first place and will jump on anything to have a go at him.

so Barry should apologise but to be fair, I can see why he would come on with an attack as every other day I see someone on this board attacking the things he says, even if its legit, whereas if someone else says something similar it is ignored.

I think if you want Barry to stop attacking, people have to stop attacking him aswell.

woah there seems to be a lot of anger on this board recently,

my opinions:

1) Barry shouldnt have sent that,

2) some fans on here have some sort of mission to displace Barry in the first place and will jump on anything to have a go at him.

so Barry should apologise but to be fair, I can see why he would come on with an attack as every other day I see someone on this board attacking the things he says, even if its legit, whereas if someone else says something similar it is ignored.

I think if you want Barry to stop attacking, people have to stop attacking him aswell.

I guess I missed the section of this thread where Derek had a pop at Barry....

While Barry has the good of the club at heart, he ain't gonna get the stayaways back by attacking them.

Unless it was done at half time, Gladiator style? Barry with a trident and a net, the stay-away with two swords? Hardy in the stand decides who wins, or who gets a free season ticket in Hades and who gets one for the Chaddy.

Unless it was done at half time, Gladiator style? Barry with a trident and a net, the stay-away with two swords? Hardy in the stand decides who wins, or who gets a free season ticket in Hades and who gets one for the Chaddy.

Throw in naked cheerleaders of the Michelle Marsh type and there's something to work with here.

I can see it now ,

"Stayaways ! ! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!"

Apology for what?, its a fookin football game... get over it FFS...

Jesus.

If it was you, or anyone else on this board who isn't a trust director and member of the clubs board then I'd not even given it a second thought. In fact I may have even joined in on the banter. But Barry seems to forget the position he's in and how that reflects on the club, especially when the club is down to its lowest regular gate in eons and even some of the most fantastic football I've ever seen ain't bringing them back in their droves.

I think it was Prozac that said there's a cancer throughout this club which sparked a request to see him in the headmasters office. I quite think he's right, the club really have to try and do much, much better on PR, starting with not having a member of the clubs boards taking snidey pot shots at a fan. Yes, there may be history between the two, but the club's messageboard ain't the place to air it.

You getting that full and frank apology proof-read Barry? ;)

Poor Mr Shankly, nasty incident with those stairs.... terrible business, mind, he was warned to be careful, especially with all that ice around. M'lud. :detectivegm0::violent111::stretcher::omg:

Someone hacked my account mate. I dunno where all that came from. Yeah Bazza, give him some more... stick that boot in!

so thats a no then!

It depends on the terms.

A one year rolling contact may entitle Latics to a year's salary in compensation if Dickov were to leave.

That could provide more protection than a contract with only 6 months left.

We don't know how the solciitors have worded it, so nobody knows really.