Text from Club

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cryptic double negative?

:lol:

It's bollocks, the picture of the text on Facebook is not from the official Text service I wager this has been doing the rounds for a while - when an SMS is received from the club one or two of us post it on here immediately so I deduce this is complete and utter horse swill. It's dead easy to manipulate the original text and rope everyone in. Let's be honest Dickov's been a manager for less than 6 months, although Preston do have a record of giving good young managers a go, Dickov is far too inexperienced and a massive gamble and Fergie would cost a fortune to bin!!!

Edited by oafcprozac

It's bollocks, the picture of the text on Facebook is not from the official Text service I wager this has been doing the rounds for a while - when an SMS is received from the club one or two of us post it on here immediately so I deduce this is complete and utter horse swill. It's dead easy to manipulate the original text and rope everyone in. Let's be honest Dickov's been a manager for less than 6 months, although Preston do have a record of giving good young managers a go, Dickov is far too inexperienced and a massive gamble and Fergie would cost a fortune to bin!!!

15589247904415671266739.jpg
Edited by oafcprozac

Meh. 90 minutes on from the alleged text:

- only one other person saying they've got it

- no evidence on the web site (usually update 15-30 minutes later)

- no evidence on Preston messageboards or their site

- Preston got a decent result away from home yesterday so sacking the manager would be unusual

Current view has to be garbage.

Meh. 90 minutes on from the alleged text:

- only one other person saying they've got it

- no evidence on the web site (usually update 15-30 minutes later)

- no evidence on Preston messageboards or their site

- Preston got a decent result away from home yesterday so sacking the manager would be unusual

Current view has to be garbage.

Two sources from within the club have also said it's bollocks - that's good enough for me...