Who is the softest player to ever play for Latics

The other thread shows we've had some propper hard cases at latics; we've also had some complete softarses. Who is the softest/wimpiest player we've had?

My vote - Danny "the next Sheridan" Boshell. He ran like a girl, and tackled like one too.....

Inb4 Chris Taylor

Josh Low? For his size he should have been flying into challenges but he always :censored: out. Butcher's another in that vein although he did find some bollocks towards the end of the season.

Taylor

Butcher - complete wimp, and was like a dog with a bone, even when the fans were back onside (although his singling out for dog's abuse at Oakwell was deplirable)

Da Bosh - A girl

David Currie - Being a wuss cost him his Latics career

Killen - 50/50 for weeks with a broken finger nail

Pogs - Big girl's blouse, great keeper when on form, when not was a real shrinking violet

Taylor - It's embarassing some times

Pav - Wouldn't go into any 50/50 or even 70/30 whole-heartedly. Pretty Boy...

The other thread shows we've had some propper hard cases at latics; we've also had some complete softarses. Who is the softest/wimpiest player we've had?

My vote - Danny "the next Sheridan" Boshell. He ran like a girl, and tackled like one too.....

David Currie.......................nobody can find a more cowardly player than him. Still makes me seeth when I think of his cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Jermaine Johnson. Not only my most hated player ever to play for latics, he was also the softest. Purely for the moment when he fell over like he had been shot, whilst clean through, in that game at Saltergate. Utter Gimp.

Special mention for Chris 'Ive got a slight knock, so wont be playing this month' Killen.