Play Off Finals to be played at Budweiser Bowl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really annoyed at this when i heard they might have been played at OT but over the past couple of months the idea as grown on me. The club is a finacial mess and if we get there i think we would be close to selling out our allocation instead of taking 12-15k to somewhere like the Millenium. I dont think for one minute that there will be 35k latics fans there but everyone who goes as a neutral from the northwest will be in the latics section which will give us around 500k more than if we was at the Millenium.

I for one have loads of mates who are not latics fans but if we get there they will all be at OT supporting us that day. I obviously would love it to be at Wembley if we got there but i think OT is the best replacement for us.

you are going to Manchester for your honeymoon? :shock::grin:

Ha ha, were going to the highlands on the monday for 4 days...

Our actual honeymoon is in Auz for christmas!!..

Thats a blow for me cause I will be missing the big derby match against Burnley on Boxing Day and Wigan away on new years day...

Ha ha, were going to the highlands on the monday for 4 days...

Our actual honeymoon is in Auz for christmas!!..

Thats a blow for me cause I will be missing the big derby match against Bury on Boxing Day and Rochdale away on new years day...

:wink::grin:

Shall we all meet in the Temple?

tbh it would make sense to do this full-stop Wembley's always been :censored: anyway! (The new ground's ok but for a day out? It's pants!! Cardiff is superb in comparison (and yes I've done both (Wembley old and new) and The Millenium for an FA Cup Final...

tbh it would make sense to do this full-stop Wembley's always been :censored: anyway! (The new ground's ok but for a day out? It's pants!! Cardiff is superb in comparison (and yes I've done both (Wembley old and new) and The Millenium for an FA Cup Final...

I went to Wembley for the challenge cup final last year. Was great because you could drink on Wembley way with it being Rugby League. Everyone was having a right laugh.

Alcohol ban on football fans no doubt.

Cardiff is a great day out though. Always have a good time when going to the millenium (again only ever been there for RL though).

Old Wembley was great because it was so :censored: yet had an aura and magic around it.

Manchester is a great city though for a day out. We just take it forgranted with being so close.

I was really annoyed at this when i heard they might have been played at OT but over the past couple of months the idea as grown on me. The club is a finacial mess and if we get there i think we would be close to selling out our allocation instead of taking 12-15k to somewhere like the Millenium. I dont think for one minute that there will be 35k latics fans there but everyone who goes as a neutral from the northwest will be in the latics section which will give us around 500k more than if we was at the Millenium.

I for one have loads of mates who are not latics fans but if we get there they will all be at OT supporting us that day. I obviously would love it to be at Wembley if we got there but i think OT is the best replacement for us.

bizzarely, I think we'd take more to Wembley than we would to O** T*******

bigger day out etc...

regardless, it will be nice to be pissed off about it come May