FANS FORUM With the Management Team & Corney

Won't be there, but I'd love the following answered.

1. Update on new contract for the management team (contract runs out in the summer as I understand it). Are the management committed to continuing here next season and beyond?

2. Should Blitz/Gazal call in what's owed to them, it puts us almost certainly into admin and probably without a stadium. Is there any likelihood of this happening?

3. Is SC committed to continue and find us a new home in the borough? Or is Failsworth still an option / the main plan?

4. Clarification on the threat to move the club out of the borough. Is this a very realistic scenario, and with whom would that be with?

5. Gerry Taggart. Why are you a big soft Irish puff?

1. Update on new contract for the management team (contract runs out in the summer as I understand it). Are the management committed to continuing here next season and beyond?

I think it's a one year rolling contract.

Let's face it, contracts mean nowt anyway. Just the amount of compensation if they go off or we sack them.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

With Gerry "Dance like a Buffalo, Sting like a Rhino" Taggart due to be serving at least a few matches in the stands, who manages the team if PD is on the pitch?

Dux would be filling Taggart's role, and there's more chance of the players doing what PD tells them on the pitch, rather than when screaming at them from the technical area.

As someone not able to go , can I put some questions.

1. Despite some of the current problems, I just wanted to praise Paul Dickov, Simon Corney and the who OAFC team for a season that has overall exceeded expectations. Praise is due.

2. However, off the field activities are also concerning. Who are the external investors that have pulled the plug.

3. Why was their money being used for day to day expenses.

4. What communications have "OAFC officials" had with the Council.

5. Why have official communications been cut, surely waiting till they have offers on the table is very high risk, even the last through of the dice.

6. Given the unsuitability of many local League grounds, as they already ground share, who have discussions been held with.

7. I hope that you accept that sometime difficult questions have to be asked, but that does not mean we are doomed to fail or give up on Latics.

Edited by singe

I'm stunned that there are still tickets available for tonight.

I appreciate that there are lots of reasons why people might not be able to make it, but for us not to sell out while there are so many unanswered questions is shocking.

I really would urge anyone who has questions they want answering to try and make it this evening. We might get the answers we are looking for, we might get the answers we don't want, or we might get no answers at all, but we should at least show how much we care.

I'm stunned that there are still tickets available for tonight.

I appreciate that there are lots of reasons why people might not be able to make it, but for us not to sell out while there are so many unanswered questions is shocking.

I really would urge anyone who has questions they want answering to try and make it this evening. We might get the answers we are looking for, we might get the answers we don't want, or we might get no answers at all, but we should at least show how much we care.

cant attend as i will be working...but im sure there will be lots more questions asked this evening rather than just the usual blowing smoke up dickovs n corneys arses....

1: most important question....if we dont get promoted this season is there anything in place to continue next season/and will we have to sell to survive

2: when will it be revealed if or not we are in talks to build a new ground on land made available by the council

3: if we have to groundshare for financial reason...where will it be,and for how long...

Thanks. Might be able to make it, if only to be there in person to see a few more nails going into the coffin...

More seriously, hopefully to see a few familiar faces and gauge the stomach for a fight. There seems to be some kind of paralysis at the moment as people seemingly wait for more news.

Seeya there garçon :wink:

Can someone please ask the question below that has just come to me.

We have only just met the wage bill this month (or will in a couple of days) and there are challenges at meeting the wage bill for the remainder of the season. Does this cost include the necessary PAYE costs that need to be kept back for the next bill from HMRC? If not, what mechanisms are being put in place to ensure we don't end up in Adminstration before the end of the season?

Can someone please ask the question below that has just come to me.

We have only just met the wage bill this month (or will in a couple of days) and there are challenges at meeting the wage bill for the remainder of the season. Does this cost include the necessary PAYE costs that need to be kept back for the next bill from HMRC? If not, what mechanisms are being put in place to ensure we don't end up in Adminstration before the end of the season?

Also, if we are struggling to meet the wage bill why did we add to it by paying an 'undisclosed fee' for Rueben Reid and putting the likes of Evina, Morais and Alibama (or whatever he's called) permanently on the payroll?

Also, if we are struggling to meet the wage bill why did we add to it by paying an 'undisclosed fee' for Rueben Reid and putting the likes of Evina, Morais and Alibama (or whatever he's called) permanently on the payroll?

I dont believe for a moment that this added to the wage bill when you also look at who has been released