Reserves 1 Accy 0

Right, I didn't go to the Ressies as I work but England material? He played against Accrington Reserves FFS!

I'd say take it one step at a time, let's see him play as well again for the ressies, let's see him make his debut (Furman's got a ban looming) then we can ALL go over board - he's quality believe me. But England? Time will tell, and only if he's good enough to move back up the ranks...

Why does that matter ? I bet even Tounkare could play England !

1.) Tounkara's French or at least that's his place of birth. He might be able to play for England in a few years if he hasn't played for someone else in the meantime as I don't think this is his first year living on this side of the Channel.

2.) If he's from DRC then there might be a good chance he's played for them at a level which makes him unavailible for anyone else. After all Kalala has some DRC caps. Probably more so if he's from the Congo (2 seperate countries)

I don't get carried away with players usually, Morais took a good while to win me over but this lad (Abalimba) has summat about him and to stand out in that turgid affair yesterday was no mean feat - he stood out a mile. I'd say Furman and Stephens have competition, more so Furman as he played in the holding role but i'm led to believe that he is equally at home in Stephens box to box role, I look forward to seeing him a bit further forward...

Furman has been player of the season for me, carried Stephens for large parts as well.

Furman has been player of the season for me, carried Stephens for large parts as well.

agree furman carries stephens,when furman plays well the cm looks good stephens comes alive or seems to maybe its just furman doing the work of two :grin: furman not player of the season for me though far too inconsistant

• 4 years later...

QUOTE (BP1960 @ Feb 10 2011, 11:42 AM)

England material prozac ?...they're looking for someone of that ilk.

I don't get carried away with players usually, Morais took a good while to win me over but this lad (Abalimba) has summat about him and to stand out in that turgid affair yesterday was no mean feat - he stood out a mile. I'd say Furman and Stephens have competition, more so Furman as he played in the holding role but i'm led to believe that he is equally at home in Stephens box to box role, I look forward to seeing him a bit further forward...

This made me laugh