I can cope with losing

but why oh why do we forever play like that in front of big crowds! GUTTED!!! Gutted, not because we lost but because of all the wankers that will be gloating "i told yer so", the same *** who **** off after the goal…" See you again when its £2 you fickle pricks!!!

Disappointed Dickov persevered with Taylor in centre-mid, the lad's wasted there and takes away our attacking link meaning the forwards were isolated all night. Reid needs games simple as and maybe White needs to drop to the bench on Saturday so Taylor can play in his roving role and we can use an actual midfielder. Disappointed tonight but not surprised….I think we will lose money on that tonight, not due to the crowd but due to the free for all!!!! Klitschko v Taggart anyone??? Highlight of the night!

Edited by wardlelatic
swearing

but why oh why do we forever play like that in front of big crowds! GUTTED!!! Disappointed Dickov persevered with Taylor in centre-mid, the lad's wasted there and takes away our attacking link meaning the forwards were isolated all night. Reid needs games simple as and maybe White needs to drop to the bench on Saturday so Taylor can play in his roving role and we can use an actual midfielder. Disappointed tonight but not surprised….I think we will lose money on that tonight, not due to the crowd but due to the free for all!!!! Klitschko v Taggart anyone??? Highlight of the night!

How many did Carlisle bring with them?

Edited by Killens_physio

Can everyone see what Stephens brings to the game now? :ranting:

Exactly, not that Taylor was any worse than anyone else, but he is wasted in centre mid, he's our main attacking threat and the two games he's played there we've failed to score, created very little and become embroiled in a hoof war. I hope PD sees sense on Saturday because that will be a battle...

Can't disagree Prozac - that was about as grim as it gets. I too am absolutely gutted. :disappointed:

I can't really comment on the match - I missed the first 10 with it being so busy and by 60 minutes my eyes were just glazed over.

What I will say is that Morais needs to be playing upfront where he will hurt the opposition all by himself. On the wing he just looks a thought ahead of his largely inferior team mates.

Credit to Carlisle. I don't think Latics were particularly poor. I just think their lads were slightly sharper.

thought the second half was the worst under Dickov, long ball tactics against a team better in he air than us, couldnt string two passes together when it was (rarely) on the floor and no zip, very very poor tonight

Can everyone see what Stephens brings to the game now? :ranting:

Yes I will hold my hands up on this one Macca, a few weeks ago I thought he needed a rest.

Last home game he played a little more deep and had time to think on the ball and he had a good game spray the ball over the park.

Missed him at Huddersfield, yes we really did and I was shocked then to say it too and was really interested how we would miss him and Hazell tonight.

but why oh why do we forever play like that in front of big crowds! GUTTED!!! Gutted, not because we lost but because of all the wankers that will be gloating "i told yer so", the same *** who **** off after the goal…" See you again when its £2 you fickle pricks!!!

Disappointed Dickov persevered with Taylor in centre-mid, the lad's wasted there and takes away our attacking link meaning the forwards were isolated all night. Reid needs games simple as and maybe White needs to drop to the bench on Saturday so Taylor can play in his roving role and we can use an actual midfielder. Disappointed tonight but not surprised….I think we will lose money on that tonight, not due to the crowd but due to the free for all!!!! Klitschko v Taggart anyone??? Highlight of the night!

My take on tonight is its Division 3...these players are not world beaters. They are inconsistent thats why they are in Div 3. Tounkare is a lump...Wrecking ball my arse. On tonights showing he just does not have a clue about where a centre forward should be or where to go. Beckett was short of skill but knew where to go...

Reid a stone too much weight...pace ? naah. The other "kids" are lightweight at times..... Taylor..made him captain.....oh please..he was running around like a headless chicken. Trotman head and shoulders above the rest.. Evina should play up front in my opinion..he has the pace and a fair shot on him..I dont think he is a defender. Amos..what a save that was in the first half? Carlisle midfield was sharp and got stuck in...ours had no control..Stephens would have given us that.

tounkare you are a big lad..its perfectly ok to jump for the ball at set pieces....

Better than Penneys :censored:e...

is this club cursed in front of big crowds? I think the result would of been the big factor in people coming back I got the impression tonight that quite a few people had got sick of too many false dawns in this Division

as for on the pitch the difference between Taylor and Stephens in the centre, Taylor expects the ball further up the pitch, Stephens comes short looking for the ball, we missed that tonight as the lack of that sort of player made Furman, White and Tounkara less effective

minus quite a few who couldnt be bothered queueing when they saw how long the line was for the Latics end of the Rochdale Road End. Two got thrown out when they scored, one with a united hat on.

The R.R.E is shocking from the away fans perspective. Couple of hundred kids who spend most of their time pointing outside and making cut throat gestures. It hardly seemed like Ninian Park used too on a friday night!

Awful game. Carlisle deserved to win.

Big Crowd Syndrome strikes again! Shows how we missed Stephens to switch the play. Worst thing is the fans who wont come back. Pitch cutting up seemed to hinder us, anyone agree?

Makes me wonder if the first team are training on it as its remarkably deteriorated in the last couple of weeks.