Bristol on sat

How many will we take to Bristol one vote only now  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How many fans will go to Bristol On sat?

• Less than 500
    • More than 500
    • A tremendous 1000

So chaps

we face our old manager on Sat and I believe heffalump too.

I am curious of how many will actually make this trip based soley on Mr Penney being in charge there and I am wondering on high the decibel abuse will be with the song..

"get out of this club, get out of this club you :censored:E Yorkshire barstool......get out of this club...."

I can hear it now and of course with the added bonus of a couple of our first teamers needing to prove a point to Mr P too.

So how many do you think will make the trip?

Edited by underdog

Was going to go to Brizzle.. however it was out of Brizzle & Bournemouth and my mate moved down to Dorset few years ago and is going to Bournemouth v Oldham so making the trip down their to see him.. Gutted i can't go Brizzle :disappointed:

You know I have heard some chestnuts in my time............grin.gif

I am sure the lads won't disappoint and bag one for you

keep an eye open for the ball and chain pete......I hold you responsible now being the adult and all....biggrin.gif

As long as he doesn't stand behind me playing motor bikes with me lug 'oles again a la Sarfampton. If he does, I'll set Mac on him and he'll never make it back to Royton! :grin:

So chaps

we face our old manager on Sat and I believe heffalump too.

I am curious of how many will actually make this trip based soley on Mr Penney being in charge there and I am wondering on high the decibel abuse will be with the song..

"get out of this club, get out of this club you :censored:E Yorkshire barstool......get out of this club...."

I can hear it now and of course with the added bonus of a couple of our first teamers needing to prove a point to Mr P too.

So how many do you think will make the trip?

I was going to go, but now can't due to family commitments (God damn the family.....)

But surely, the song has to be "He's out of our cluuuuub, that sh1t Yorkshire b@stard, he's out of our club......"

Please God, let us win........

We'll be there, but I've got a horrible feeling DP will have the last laugh.

2105173011-15012011173100.jpg

We'll be there, but I've got a horrible feeling DP will have the last laugh.

2105173011-15012011173100.jpg

Me too.

He has something to prove too. Although not doing such a great job, it will be typical LAtics.

Not enough of ours ahve something to prove! OTher than recent performances by all accounts, obviously

Me too.

He has something to prove too. Although not doing such a great job, it will be typical Latics.

Not enough of ours have something to prove! Other than recent performances by all accounts, obviously

in a way Tuesdays defeat could be a blessing in disguise, I'm sure if given the choice between losing on Tuesday and losing tomorrow we'd all sacrifice Tuesday