Brighton sell 14,000 season tickets for new stadium already

Meh! They could be selling them for £100 as they are going into a stadium which is about quadruple the size of their current one (although I doubt all 14,000 have gone cheap). Not to mention the free for all for the best spots, and they would probably sell a load as they are looking very likely to be going up.

I'm not saying that the boost is not in part down to the new stadium but there's lots of other factors which I don't necessarily think would be applicable if we were to ever move.

I know that they're pretty much up, but thats double what they get for home crowds at the minute and I think part of it suggests just what a new stadium can do for a club

Brighton have always had a decent sized following Tom, when they were at the Tombstone Ground they regularly used to get five figures. Of course they are on the crest of a wave on the field and are finally getting together off it. All factors but even if they weren't doing so well I'd expect them to be getting 8 or 9,000 every week in their new ground. The Withdean has put a lot off and is not fan friendly at all, the new place is state of the art and will have them flocking back. This is why a new gound is so important BUT it has to be backed by investment in the team.

Meh! They could be selling them for £100 as they are going into a stadium which is about quadruple the size of their current one (although I doubt all 14,000 have gone cheap). Not to mention the free for all for the best spots, and they would probably sell a load as they are looking very likely to be going up.

I'm not saying that the boost is not in part down to the new stadium but there's lots of other factors which I don't necessarily think would be applicable if we were to ever move.

Or they might not.

The cheapest is £395.

The most expensive is £595.

They are doing a 12 month rolling deal.

Brighton season tickets

Edited by singe

on a side note they are going to batter us this weekend

On another side note, they may find they might lose Poyet in the summer as I'm sure plenty of bigger, better offers will come in for him, that I'm sure he won't be able to resist, he is a young, ambitious and talented manager who wants to get to the top.

They have been well due a move.

Not a nice place to watch football at the moment.

Probably leaves us with the worst ground in all the pro division's which is something to be proud of!

Not many worse, except Hereford, Accrington and Dagenham i cant think of to many others.

5 or 6 years ago before the amazing idea of knocking down the lookers and zero upkeep i used to think we had one of the better stadiums in the bottom divisions.

Not many worse, except Hereford, Accrington and Dagenham i cant think of to many others.

5 or 6 years ago before the amazing idea of knocking down the lookers and zero upkeep i used to think we had one of the better stadiums in the bottom divisions.

I did when we had to visit the likes of Springfield Park and the old Bloomfield Road