Will I be Disappointed?

that is the question. Will I be disappointed if I get up at 5.30am Australian Eastern Standard Time to watch Latics play Tranmere? Bearing in mind that if they lose I then have to go straight to work in a foul mood where I am likely to be quite mean to a bunch of 7 year olds all day because I will be feeling knackered for no good reason.

Or will I be pleasantly surprised by their wonderful performance and therefore breeze through the day bouyed by optimism for the future.

Answers urgewntly please as I need to get some kip very soon if the answer is the later.

Thanks guys

You will be disappionted, either by the result, the performance or more probably both.

Oh dear, I thought this would be the response. You're all right of course, I have been a Latics fan long enough to know what happens when they are on show. Tempted to stay in bed now but morbid curiosity might get the better of me. I need more persuasion one way or the other.

Oh dear, I thought this would be the response. You're all right of course, I have been a Latics fan long enough to know what happens when they are on show. Tempted to stay in bed now but morbid curiosity might get the better of me. I need more persuasion one way or the other.

Watch it!! Just enjoy that you get to watch a Latics game when stuck out in Aus! Dont worry about the result, if we are :censored: it is a good reminder to you that you are not missing anything football related being all the way over is Australia :)

Get up, get out of bed, man up, and suffer like the rest of us!! :wink:

And then take it out of the 7 years olds all day! :lol:

that is the question. Will I be disappointed if I get up at 5.30am Australian Eastern Standard Time to watch Latics play Tranmere? Bearing in mind that if they lose I then have to go straight to work in a foul mood where I am likely to be quite mean to a bunch of 7 year olds all day because I will be feeling knackered for no good reason.

Or will I be pleasantly surprised by their wonderful performance and therefore breeze through the day bouyed by optimism for the future.

Answers urgewntly please as I need to get some kip very soon if the answer is the later.

Thanks guys

you'll probably be disappointed but how often do you get to pay homage from the other side of the world??

i thought you all got up earlier than that in Oz anyway???

we'll win tonight :grin:

Edited by HarryBosch

you'll probably be disappointed but how often do you get to pay homage from the other side of the world??

Definitely a win tonight and then again on Saturday - easy :wacko:

God no! I get up as late as possible on a work day. I have been here 23 years now and only seen them live once before. They beat City on that occasion so maybe that's an omen.

I've got a big day at work tomorrow but there's no way I'll be able to sleep tonight. I plan to stay up to watch the match on the internet (thanks qwerty:)) At least I might be able to grab a couple of hours kip after the final whistle.

Us exiles must be the only Latics fans who are actually looking forward to this game. And possibly the only ones who'll be watching.

Thanks guys

well?

what did you think?