• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor chap.

Gutted for him.

Really.

please tell me you are joking????.......shock.gif

Detested him as a player and he has proven how crap he is as a manager too.

Best thing County could have done, now can they send us back Hughesy...lol

No surprise really because any manager that can go on local radio after yesterdays match and say

"thought we were in complete control for 85 mins today" must be seriously deluded or know naff all about football.

Obviously he is both.

The programme seller had more control of the match than any of the players.

The Guy fully deserves everything he gets and how people like him continue to be employed in the game is a sad testiment to the people that run the clubs.

Bye bye Incy wincy and if you need a job you are more suited too i need some building work doing at home,

there again ??????? )

Edited by losesome

Just under a year ago I came away from MK thinking that Ince can't have much time left there after the dross his team produced against us that night.

Yesterday I got a sense of de ja vu.

Two (in this case) smart chairmen who made their move quickly. Very poor manager.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Smirk snigger snigger cherry on the top of the cake this weekend

I got quite worried then. I did not see all the letters in the word snigger.

We made a weekend of it, got there at 11am on Saturday morning and stayed over in a hotel round the corner from the stadium. What a right good doo, although the first 88 minutes of the game were absolutely dreadful, a dire encounter if there ever was one. Met lots and lots of very nice County fans over the weekend and they all had one thing in common (other than being County fans)....they all hated Paul Ince and wanted shut :grin:

We made a weekend of it, got there at 11am on Saturday morning and stayed over in a hotel round the corner from the stadium. What a right good doo, although the first 88 minutes of the game were absolutely dreadful, a dire encounter if there ever was one. Met lots and lots of very nice County fans over the weekend and they all had one thing in common (other than being County fans)....they all hated Paul Ince and wanted shut :grin:

And you got home from Nottingham after a saturday night out without a single stab wound? If so well done pal.

Ironic it was just the other day he was speaking out on how few Black manager's there are in the professional game. Down to one now is it? Once a red scum always a red scum.

+1000000

They were going on about introducing the equivalent of a rule they have in the NFL- so teams must interview someone from a minority group (if one applies).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9441854.stm

He saved Macclesfield from almost certain relegation and got MK Dons promoted. He isn't that bad a manager, just not going right for him currently.

Bollocks. He's a useless ****.

Macc was some kind of bizarre extreme of beginners luck, MK Dons was with Allardyce telling him which way to wipe his arse every day.