Are you seriously saying that we wouldn't better that for an away game at Old Trafford? We would smash that every season

I don't mean old Trafford , of course that would be sold out but I ment the likes of the fulhams tottenhams west ham etc season after season surley it will die down

So if we was in te premier league 5 years on the bounce would expect to take 800+ every away game?

It depends, a PL as NW heavy as the current one certainly. But we have been part of the ?second (I'd have to look it up) worse attendance in the PL, v. Wimbledon away, on a mid-week night, where we probably took about 100. Fortunately, the same season less home suuport turned up for Everton so Wimbledon v. Everton is the worse attendance.

Quite simply Wigan is a RL town, and when your SL champions you can see why. There support has always been :censored: we had 50% of the crowd when we went there under Dowie, their win meant they were champions.

It depends, a PL as NW heavy as the current one certainly. But we have been part of the ?second (I'd have to look it up) worse attendance in the PL, v. Wimbledon away, on a mid-week night, where we probably took about 100. Fortunately, the same season less home suuport turned up for Everton so Wimbledon v. Everton is the worse attendance.

Quite simply Wigan is a RL town, and when your SL champions you can see why. There support has always

been :censored: we had 50% of the crowd when we went there under Dowie, their win meant they were champions.

But what I'm saying is if we was in wigans position would we expect to take 800+ to away games down south?

But what I'm saying is if we was in wigans position would we expect to take 800+ to away games down south?

We'd have far better support than they have but it'd be hardly great.

Clubs like Wigan in the PL only come for home games and couldn't give a toss about Wigan.

If we ever get back to the PL, we should probably offer cheaper coaches and loyality points for doing away games so we always get a decent turn out.

We'd have far better support than they have but it'd be hardly great.

Clubs like Wigan in the PL only come for home games and couldn't give a toss about Wigan.

If we ever get back to the PL, we should probably offer cheaper coaches and loyality points for doing away games so we always get a decent turn out.

Blackpool offer away tickets to supporters who have been season ticket holders for five or more years first then so on and so on.

We would definatly have a better support than them but I don't think it would be as good as everyone thinks it would be. Saying that we took just short of 400 to Southampton on a Tuesday night when we was down near the bottom of league one.

I don't mean old Trafford , of course that would be sold out but I ment the likes of the fulhams tottenhams west ham etc season after season surley it will die down

I remember going to OT when we were in the Prem - a night match - and it was far from sold out in our end.

We may have been in this league for 15 years but they havnt

But nobody has been in this league 15 years.

No mater which clubs are in this division its always roughly the same 2-3K to local derbys, Up to 1K to the Midlands depending on team and position 250-600 to London (more for bigger games like Brentford under Shez was 1000, QPR play offs 2.5K)

I think for Premier league league you could probably add a couple of hundered more to the London Averages as fans are more likely to come down for a game/weeekend against Arsenal and Spurs than they are against Charlton etc

In my opinion anyway

Sheff Utd may have to sell some players in the summer but they will also be able to attract better players in as well. Can't wait to play them next season!

Why are Sheff Utd in such a mess? Whatever happened to that money that West Ham were going to pay them as a consequence of the Tevez affair a few years back?

Why are Sheff Utd in such a mess? Whatever happened to that money that West Ham were going to pay them as a consequence of the Tevez affair a few years back?

I think it's down to bad decisions made in terms of spending such as spending £2 million on players who haven't delivered such as Darius Henderson

They look as good as down after todays result

I think it's down to bad decisions made in terms of spending such as spending £2 million on players who haven't delivered such as Darius Henderson

They look as good as down after todays result

Sheff Utd's and Swindon's falls from grace since last season is pretty incredible really.

Micky Adams' record since going there is played 20, won 2, drew 4, lost 15.

PNE struggle to take 3.5K to Burnley so doubt they will bring that to us but still better followings than we are used to, also i dont think Sheff United following are all that certainly no where near what Wednesdays are (despite their :censored:e turn out here)

I just hope we dont get them all on a Tuesday night like we normally do against the likes of Leeds, Forest and Wednesday

What has happened? They used to regularly fill the Rochdale Road end when they played us when they were in this league.

Used to always win 1-0 as well!

What has happened? They used to regularly fill the Rochdale Road end when they played us when they were in this league.

Used to always win 1-0 as well!

I think it'll be a different story next season when they are winning more games though. It's natural no matter what division you're in that crowds (especially away followings) will fall when you're getting beat every week.

I think it'll be a different story next season when they are winning more games though. It's natural no matter what division you're in that crowds (especially away followings) will fall when you're getting beat every week.

Sheff Wed and Plymouth thought that, from what I've heard all is not rosy on the financial front at Deepdale….