Evolution - 27.04.2011

A world class goal finisher is morphing out of Tounkara. Making his debut against Swindon prior to his £125,000 transfer to Brighton.

There's an idea a plan. Hack into every website that lists goalscoring charts and amend it so Warren Feeney tops the list with, say, 40 goals. Keep him on the subs bench for the rest of the season (so no scouts see what he is really like) post that Caption competition picture everywhere, and kerching!

What could possibly go wrong?

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been 'told' what this evolution is but im not sure whether to believe them or not. if it's right, it sounds too good to be true... which is why im not sure.

no new information really but now i'm set for an anti-climax if it isn't what ive been told...

It would be wrong to reveal what you have been told, but perhaps give a hint so we can see if your source was correct later?

It was twenty years ago today,

Joe Royle had taught his team to play

They'd been going in and out of style

But were guaranteed to raise a smile

So may I introduce to you

The Club that tried for 68 years,

Athletic win promotion to top flight.

43 years ago today Simon & Garfunkel's ‘Mrs. Robinson’ was released:

Standing in the Chaddy on a Sat'day afternoon

Joining in the Zigga Zagga chant

Laugh about it, shout about it

When you've got to choose

Ev'ry way you look at it, you lose

and me and Mrs. S. got married, instead of going to Swindon to watch Latics draw 0-0.

just been 'told' what this evolution is but im not sure whether to believe them or not. if it's right, it sounds too good to be true... which is why im not sure.

no new information really but now i'm set for an anti-climax if it isn't what ive been told...

please share :grin:

Well today is the day that we find out that Latics have got the land at Kaskamoor school to build a shiny new stadium, that Nike are our new kit sponsors, we have 2 new millionaire Chinese business men investing in us, and that Paul Scholes will be playing for us next season :- if only Carlsberg did " Evolution " presentations evenings.

You heard it hear first lol.

I've been told what it is and I'm not happy one bit, if true my support of the club ends tonight.

this thread is worse than watchin an episode of Twin peaks! Senor what is the news? latics aint MI5 so i think you can tell us...........or do you actually know (see that bit of cunning reverse psychology!)

I've been told what it is and I'm not happy one bit, if true my support of the club ends tonight.

I think you might have heard the same as me. We have signed a 3 year deal to be sponsored by Kim jong il.

Nah, I ain't got a clue. Just edging my bets.

Nice one Senor! joking apart if it is a change of badge and kit Alan hardy must be pooping his pants reading some comments on here and letting this "Evolution" thing get completley out of hand.

Nice one Senor! joking apart if it is a change of badge and kit Alan hardy must be pooping his pants reading some comments on here and letting this "Evolution" thing get completley out of hand.

With all due respect, its not his fault if fans unreasonably get their hopes up.