If I were Tony Pulis

A real true supporter that lad -

Couldn't afford to go to the semi but can afford a tattoo :lol:

Well such a knob has convinced me that he is a looser so money on City (Stoke that is ) on Saturday.

Dick,

although I hope they win on Saturday so the arrogant reds can take their 35 year song and stick it up there *@(*

Dick,

although I hope they win on Saturday so the arrogant reds can take their 35 year song and stick it up there *@(*

Utd fans are bad, especially when they go on about the treble but if City were to win on Saturday we will NEVER hear the last of it

Stoke have an excellent chance of winning this Saturday - what a muppet :petesake:

Pissed off that our town's flagship paper puts a City :censored: on the front page, even worse they're planning to 'count down' to City's appearance at Wembley, I mean WTF???? That's what the MEN is for…typical Oldham, all wanting to be effin Mancs….

Edited by oafcprozac

Pissed off that our town's flagship paper puts a City :censored: on the front page, even worse they're planning to 'count down' to City's appearance at Wembley, I mean WTF???? That's what the MEN is for…typical Oldham, all wanting to be effin Mancs….

This is true. Bloody disgraceful by the Chron.