Scunny haven't given him one because he told them he wasn't staying. I can see him finding a Championship club.

If he hadn't made that error while on trial in the Isle of Man Ronnie may have signed him instead of Chris Day. Never mind!

He was on loan to us in 2004, but didn't play in the first team, according to wikipedia.

Thought i remmeber seeing him play though?

If i recall correctly he was on trial but flapped at crosses or was glued to his line. We opted for Chris Day instead who was a master at both.

If i recall correctly he was on trial but flapped at crosses or was glued to his line. We opted for Chris Day instead who was a master at both.

He was on trial during the pre-season of 2005, he even appeared on the official photo-call but dropped a bollock in our 1-0 defeat to Carlisle in the IOM Final and Ronnie got rid, we signed Toss Turnbull before another u-turn saw Day arrive after Ronnie saw him play against us for Crewe in another Friendly we lost 4-1 at Gresty Road...

Edited by oafcprozac

He's another who slipped through our net, isn't he?

Westwood was on loan to us from City during the '03-04 season, he played in plenty of ressies matches and was on the bench for a number of first-team games, Adam Collin was here too in a similar capacity from Newcastle? too….

I feel now is a good time to open ourselves to self-edited video footages of Goalkeepers from the league of aus? Worked for us in the past!

Your request granted, here is a young aussie keeper ( a good save 1 min into the video) who has just been released by Liverpool

More info;

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/News/202812,reds-release-aussie-bouzanis.aspx

Possibly going to play in Greece though according to gossip.

And here's a 14yo 6ft 2ins keeper Latics Aussie scouts might consider checking out;

Edited by BP1960