Burmese Pirates Hijack Latics Cargo Ship

It's the other consignment from the far east that the Dark Lord ordered that has delayed this! The boat was found floundering with no sign of the crew and the hold full of Latics shirts and one empty crate that had been forced open from the inside....

So there you go children, let that be a lesson for you.

If you try and steal something you will get your comeuppance. 500 LAtics shirts is your reward.

Is there any truth in the rumour the Pirates chucked in a few thousand Burmese rupees and left a note saying "Your need is greater than ours"?

Edited by singe

The new kit is cursed...

Every man that looked that Owl in the Eyes has come to a painful, slow horrible death.

Maybe we can get our very own Doctor Who on the case :blush:

Did someone call for a doctor? I think I will worm my way out of hunting for the new kit.

Edited by Guest

:( gutted, I go away to Salou/Barca on the 8th June and wanted to lift the Champions League trophy with my top on.

you could just wear an old one or has it been ruined in the wash like many other home shirts that were bought at the start of the season?

you could just wear an old one or has it been ruined in the wash like many other home shirts that were bought at the start of the season?

As crap as the quality is my home shirt still hasn't peeled and i've had it over a year, it's had plenty of wear too. My daughter's purchased at the same time is starting to flake a little on the Cabrini logo, although Mrs. P was aware of the quality issues after the tangerine and navy one pretty much fell apart so they are washed on their own at a low temp…

As crap as the quality is my home shirt still hasn't peeled and i've had it over a year, it's had plenty of wear too. My daughter's purchased at the same time is starting to flake a little on the Cabrini logo, although Mrs. P was aware of the quality issues after the tangerine and navy one pretty much fell apart so they are washed on their own at a low temp…

The chest sponsor on the home shirt though is actually printed on, as opposed to the heat transfers of the last home shirt, which means there is basically a bit of give in it and it shouldnt come off. The heat transfers on the home shirt I believe is the manufacturers logo and on the sleeves?