• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it related in anyway but Evina has made his Twitter account private, it could just be a way of preventing the Oldham fans that follow making comments to him.

Could just be in response to the club issuing those social networking guidlines a few weeks ago

Sounds like he's pissed us about why invite us to make an improved offer if it was never about money?, no great loss…. think he'll realise and soon just how expendable left-backs are….

Perhaps they made an offer, he didn't want to stay for personal reasons, but Dickov wants to keep him so tried to tempt him with more money. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to assume someone's personal wishes can be won over by a bit of extra cash.

Perhaps they made an offer, he didn't want to stay for personal reasons, but Dickov wants to keep him so tried to tempt him with more money. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to assume someone's personal wishes can be won over by a bit of extra cash.

thats how I see it ,

Officially he was our player, so it should work out the same as it did with Smalley. I'm not to fussed about Evina, i rate black a better left back than Evina.

I agree with Black being better, and he is ours.

Shame this I'd have liked to have kept Evina - wouldn't be at all surprised if Huddersfield are in for him. Head and shoulders above Black.

:censored: , ive just downboated this when I meant to upboat it , I agree with you

At least Evina let his plans be known early and not waited until the last minute, making out like he was close to signing. I am sure PD can find someone of equivalent talent, so it is not that big of a loss.

<Only nerds read on>

Just on a technical point, evina, a hippo and Luke Beckett would all have the same amount of pace whilst sky diving.

Do you mean that they all have the same mass and shape? If so then you are correct they would reach the same terminal velocity by sky diving.

If you are implying that all bodies falls at the same terminal velocity, then that is incorrect. The terminal velocity is directly proportional to the mass of the object (plus select other variables).

"Manchester is a long way from home and I decided I wanted to be closer to my family."

And he says it will be a wrench leaving the many friends he has made.

Evina continued: "I have very good memories of my time with Latics as this is where my professional career kicked off.

"Everybody has been really good to me, the manager, players, staff and fans, and that made it even tougher for me as I have enjoyed my time with Latics."

"Manchester is a long way from home and I decided I wanted to be closer to my family."

And he says it will be a wrench leaving the many friends he has made.

Evina continued: "I have very good memories of my time with Latics as this is where my professional career kicked off.

"Everybody has been really good to me, the manager, players, staff and fans, and that made it even tougher for me as I have enjoyed my time with Latics."

Fair enough, good luck to him……but if he ends up anywhere north of the midlands people are going to pissed. Not that him and his agent will give a monkey's toss….

Fair enough, good luck to him……but if he ends up anywhere north of the midlands people are going to pissed. Not that him and his agent will give a monkey's toss….

Dont think Latics would have published that article if there was any bad blood in him leaving . I think its as JSS said, Dickov tried to tempt him with more money but it didnt work

Dont think Latics would have published that article if there was any bad blood in him leaving . I think its as JSS said, Dickov tried to tempt him with more money but it didnt work

Bag of sweets?

Look at some puppies?

Pah, kids of today.....

Sounds like he's pissed us about why invite us to make an improved offer if it was never about money?, no great loss…. think he'll realise and soon just how expendable left-backs are….

Hmmmm. Shame we've never really solved our LB slot since Simon Charlton then.

Hmmmm. Shame we've never really solved our LB slot since Simon Charlton Andy Barlow/Dissa then.

FIFY

I know what you mean though, we had a procession of loanees and Charlton under Shez, Eddie played there under Ronnie Moore, Griff and Holden under Talbot. before that we were pretty solid playing Army at Wingback and Holt played there for three or four seasons after Serrant left….

Edited by oafcprozac