Spanish striker

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he was settled, but he wasnt playing enough?

Estoban Csagolda Free Agent after his release from Motherwell where he did nowt, played most of his career in Belgium but prior to Motherwell was on trial at Stockport. Sounds :censored:e….so we will be interested :grin:

Edited by oafcprozac

nope , Just knew about him from his Scottish days and when I saw him on TV for Brighton he looked good

and hes good on FIFA

Thought as much. 11 goals in 2 years in Scotland and a couple of TV appearances for Brighton would hardly be worthy of labelling people as 'sheer class'...

Thought as much. 11 goals in 2 years in Scotland and a couple of TV appearances for Brighton would hardly be worthy of labelling people as 'sheer class'...

It will be the same as any transfer or particularly with young players that break through, they will be "sheer class" and then ":censored:e" within a couple of weeks :grin:

It will be the same as any transfer or particularly with young players that break through, they will be "sheer class" and then ":censored:e" within a couple of weeks :grin:

I reckon the old geezers behind me at BP will give it till Smiths 4th touch of the ball till he's :censored:e

I just get a link to the homepage.

16.08.06 - CERVERO GETS GO-AHEAD

Posted on: Wed 16 Aug 2006

OLDHAMATHLETIC.CO.UK can reveal that Spanish striker Diego Cervero has been CLEARED to play in the reserves' opening game of the season against Blackpool at Fleetwood Town, kicking off at 2pm today.

It was thought that the ex-Oviedo frontman would be forced to miss out due to a delay in gaining clearance. However, Chief Executive Alan Hardy has now received a fax from the Football Association allowing Cervero to play.

Keep checking oldhamathletic.co.uk for the final score, plus a full match report.

16.08.06 - CERVERO GETS GO-AHEAD

Posted on: Wed 16 Aug 2006

OLDHAMATHLETIC.CO.UK can reveal that Spanish striker Diego Cervero has been CLEARED to play in the reserves' opening game of the season against Blackpool at Fleetwood Town, kicking off at 2pm today.

It was thought that the ex-Oviedo frontman would be forced to miss out due to a delay in gaining clearance. However, Chief Executive Alan Hardy has now received a fax from the Football Association allowing Cervero to play.

Keep checking oldhamathletic.co.uk for the final score, plus a full match report.

Just bought the Oldham Rag on the way to picking my daughter up, it is the lad binned by Motherwell Esteban Casagolda, 24 years old nil goals in 3 starts and a fair few sub appearances in the Subbutteo League…..

Just bought the Oldham Rag on the way to picking my daughter up, it is the lad binned by Motherwell Esteban Casagolda, 24 years old nil goals in 3 starts and a fair few sub appearances in the Subbutteo League…..

In Dickov we trust

ah its updated online now

ATHLETIC could cast their eye over a Spanish striker as their quest for goals continues.

Esteban Casagolda, a 24-year-old forward who is a free agent following his release from Scottish Premier League outfit Motherwell, is set to be among the trialists vying to impress manager Paul Dickov, who prepares to embark on pre-season training at the end of the month.

Casagolda has spent most of his career with Belgian clubs FC Brussels, Diagem and RC Malines, before a successful trial period at Fir Park led to him being offered a one-year deal by Motherwell last summer.

A squad player, he was released by the Scottish Cup finalists after making only three starts and failing to register a goal.