Donaldson

It was like this last season when we were waiting with anticipation on the signing of Warren Feeney. Someone posted a picture of him with a latics shirt and people still wouldn't believe it until it was on the OS :lol:

...and look where that got us...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people moan about the club so much??? Doesn't make sense. If you don't want to read something, don't feckin read it. If u want to find a club that meets all your demands to be a prefect club then piss off and watch them.

Why are you moaning about people that moan?

Some like it, some don't, thats life.

Gives a quick round up of the league one news, good for those who don't have much time. Rather have it up than not, plus it generates that small bit of extra money for the club for each click onto it.

I agree sometimes they are misleading but iv just looked back at each one regarding transfers in other clubs and iv gotta say, U have to be pretty numb to be mislead by one of them!! Like I say. People shouldn't read on if they aren't bothered about other clubs

I agree sometimes they are misleading but iv just looked back at each one regarding transfers in other clubs and iv gotta say, U have to be pretty numb to be mislead by one of them!! Like I say. People shouldn't read on if they aren't bothered about other clubs

according to crewe they have had no offers or enquiries for donaldson and moore...which seems a prety daft thing to say really considering dockov has supposedly held talks with him recently...

according to crewe they have had no offers or enquiries for donaldson and moore...which seems a prety daft thing to say really considering dockov has supposedly held talks with him recently...

Does a club have to make an offer or enquiry to crewe to speak to donaldson? He's 27 so no compo needed and out of contract, so cant a club approach the player/agent directly?

He's going to Chesterfield isn't he ?

Well The People newspaper certainly thinks so. Also just had a quick scout on the chesterfield board and a few who claim to be "in the know" are expecting him to sign for them (along with chris o'grady)

Well The People newspaper certainly thinks so. Also just had a quick scout on the chesterfield board and a few who claim to be "in the know" are expecting him to sign for them (along with chris o'grady)

can't see o'grady going there. Wasn't it shez who ousted him to dale without giving him much of a look in here?

True. I know I may sound like a numpty but I Would rather have 3500-4500, who are proper fans and not the fair weather fans who come when it suits especially the ones in oldham town centre on a matchday with united and city shirts on.

Pathetic, 'fair weather fans' turn up when a club is doing well, the idea that you want only the diehards to turn up basically means the club will probably never have success and will be unsustainable in the long run.

Pathetic, 'fair weather fans' turn up when a club is doing well, the idea that you want only the diehards to turn up basically means the club will probably never have success and will be unsustainable in the long run.

I have been going for nearly 23 years watching them up and down the country AND I want my club to do well of course I do, but the fans who only go when its a couple of quid and start moaning about a team they rarely support that what is annoying.

but the fans who only go when its a couple of quid and start moaning about a team they rarely support that what is annoying.

But here's the kicker: the club needs those fans if and when it starts to make steps in the right direction. Piss them off at your peril.

But here's the kicker: the club needs those fans if and when it starts to make steps in the right direction. Piss them off at your peril.

I know you need them but it jsut annoys me when they come and don't know anything but slag them off. Love them to go bournemouth and watch us get beat 4 nil under talbot and even last years three nil. but they wouldn't! Hopefully donaldson does sign today.

Edited by jburbri

I have been going for nearly 23 years watching them up and down the country AND I want my club to do well of course I do, but the fans who only go when its a couple of quid and start moaning about a team they rarely support that what is annoying.

Really? What I find a lot more annoying is when the team plays crap in those matches, thus giving those fairweather fans something to moan about.

Really? What I find a lot more annoying is when the team plays crap in those matches, thus giving those fairweather fans something to moan about.

But sometimes is just not them matches they play rubbish in though.