Jus had a text from someone who works at the club saying we have signed him on a 6 month deal with view to extend it. Seems strange for 6 months but he's right more than he's wrong. Anyone heard anything similar?

if this had come from one of the usual WUMs I would laugh but you dont normally post :censored: so its possibly credible.

If its true that would be an awesome deal .

Jus had a text from someone who works at the club saying we have signed him on a 6 month deal with view to extend it. Seems strange for 6 months but he's right more than he's wrong. Anyone heard anything similar?

Paul the Octopus was right more than wrong!

Hello All dont post on here to much, Just sit back and read!

my freinds brother is a goal keeper at Albion and he is also England Under19 keeper, and Dean Kieily has been coaching him and looking after him adviseing on all things football, i.e suggesting agents, training methods ect ect.

I even went round his house at the time of the world cup and Dean was sitting on his sofa along with another top baggies player. Just a alround nice guy who will make such a good coach.

I really thought Dean was settled in to his coaching role at the hawthornes but you never know?

If we manage to get him well done P.D ! Great bloke to have around the young uns..........

Nothing against Paul Gerrard but I think from a coaching side the keepers would benerfit more from Dean!

Edited by Ian Marshalls Hairdresser

Looking at his Twitter this move looks bollocks

deankiely40 Dean Kiely

Back from Vegas and Dubai, what a great couple of weeks. In the training ground tomorrow sorting out recruitment of players and pre season

Looks like he's very busy preparing for the new season at his current club

Looking at his Twitter this move looks bollocks

deankiely40 Dean Kiely

Back from Vegas and Dubai, what a great couple of weeks. In the training ground tomorrow sorting out recruitment of players and pre season

Looks like he's very busy preparing for the new season at his current club

which training ground though? :wink:

for the record; I wouldnt fancy a 41 year old GK as our 1st choice; especially one who has had so little football over the last 3/4 years to keep them fit.....I think this one is a non-starter to be fair to the OP.

Would be a very good move if true!

Posted by FearSomePark on 24/6/2011, 2:51 pm, in reply to "Re: Signing today"

User logged in as FearSomePark

Yellow Card - Last Chance :redcard:

LaticsLee off owtb stop waffeling on ok about me i seen what you said on owtb i am not blind.

Yeah, Lee stop 'waffeling'...... :grin:

Edited by oafcprozac

Posted by FearSomePark on 24/6/2011, 2:51 pm, in reply to "Re: Signing today"

User logged in as FearSomePark

Yellow Card - Last Chance :redcard:

LaticsLee off owtb stop waffeling on ok about me i seen what you said on owtb i am not blind.

Yeah, Lee stop 'waffeling'...... :grin:

:lol: what a prat!

i have an idea who he is on here but then again my reputation is -100+ so i shall keep quite.