Bi-annual Richards rumour

Micah Richards + regular 1st choice RB in a team challenging for title next year + one of the players of the season last year + plays for richest club in the world who dont need to sell, certainly not to a rival + will be one of their homegrown players = Oldham never gonna get a penny out of citeh.

Trust me as an Arsenal fan we would not pay his wage demands it would break our cap, so that rules us out, have the club never tried to sell the clause to city in the past?

As an Arsenal fan?

Never understand how anyone can have 2 clubs, not a dig at you personally but can't get my head round it. I think I have a dislike to 90% of English Clubs for one reason or another.

Should this not be entitled bi-monthly Richards rumour :wink:

Clearly a coincidence that he is renegotiatiing his cotract and there is supposed interest from other clubs. Quite obviously unrelated. How could you think it might be his agent?

Should this not be entitled bi-monthly Richards rumour :wink:

Clearly a coincidence that he is renegotiatiing his cotract and there is supposed interest from other clubs. Quite obviously unrelated. How could you think it might be his agent?

He will only be sold if City replace him with someone much better and Richards isn't happy being a squad player.

As an Arsenal fan

Never understand how anyone can have 2 clubs, not a dig at you personally but can't get my head round it. I think I have a dislike to 90% of English Clubs for one reason or another.

What it is mate is I live down South and i am very much a Gooner, I met my missus when i was on holiday a few years back and her and her old man are Latics fans, we used to take it in turns of me going up north and her down here and when i used to come up here i would go every other week and watch Oldham when they were at home, (we still do this now) so i have a soft spot for the club, twinned with the fact my best mate is a Mk Dons fan so gives me a bit of interest in the club, like u i must admit i hate 90% of the clubs as well in fact more like 99.99% of the other clubs anyway

Watching Latics every other week of course has given me a soft spot for them, that twinned with the fact when i was a scholar at Coventry i played my 1st ever game v Oldham and when i was at Cheltenham Town i scored an OG which gave Oldham a 2-1 win against us lol

As an Arsenal fan?

Depends on your circumstances, dunnit. I was brought up with my dad telling me that Liverpool were our second team. I sometimes go and watch Palace because they're my local team. I have a lot of time for Brentford because my musical HERO supports them. I want AFC Wimbledon to do well.

Depends on your circumstances, dunnit. I was brought up with my dad telling me that Liverpool were our second team. I sometimes go and watch Palace because they're my local team. I have a lot of time for Brentford because my musical HERO supports them. I want AFC Wimbledon to do well.

Not instinctively a glory hunter then!

What it is mate is I live down South and i am very much a Gooner, I met my missus when i was on holiday a few years back and her and her old man are Latics fans, we used to take it in turns of me going up north and her down here and when i used to come up here i would go every other week and watch Oldham when they were at home, (we still do this now) so i have a soft spot for the club, twinned with the fact my best mate is a Mk Dons fan so gives me a bit of interest in the club, like u i must admit i hate 90% of the clubs as well in fact more like 99.99% of the other clubs anyway

Watching Latics every other week of course has given me a soft spot for them, that twinned with the fact when i was a scholar at Coventry i played my 1st ever game v Oldham and when i was at Cheltenham Town i scored an OG which gave Oldham a 2-1 win against us lol

Fair enough, I wrongly automatically presumed you were an Oldhamer who had adopted Arsenal. In actual fact little Oldham are your second team, wasn't meant to be arsey anyway just can't imagine it personally.

Bradley Walsh?

I'd watch live football if I lived outside the Borough, I just could never say I supported another team. Wimbledon are probably one of the only teams I can say I hope do well.

Right though about it being circumstantial I suppose, living elsewhere and all that, Just would hate Oldhamers who watch Latics to say they also Support City / United etc

Bradley Walsh?

I'd watch live football if I lived outside the Borough, I just could never say I supported another team. Wimbledon are probably one of the only teams I can say I hope do well.

Right though about it being circumstantial I suppose, living elsewhere and all that, Just would hate Oldhamers who watch Latics to say they also Support City / United etc

I'd suggest our best hope might be for big clubs' fans to adopt us as tehir second team. Depressing but probablt realistic

I'd suggest our best hope might be for big clubs' fans to adopt us as tehir second team. Depressing but probablt realistic

AS Brian Moore described us in 89/90 after our pinch me season - "everyone's favourite second team".

You and the Bluetones. You'd rub yourself in oil and dance naked on stage with them if they asked

You and the Bluetones. You'd rub yourself in oil and dance naked on stage with them if they asked

Top band though – really reminds me of my late teenage years.

One of my best live music nights ever was watching the Charlatans at the Academy a few years ago now; then walking over the road to the Irish bar opposite and finding out the Bluetones were playing upstairs. A drunken blag of the chap on the door later and me & my mate were in for a £5 between us; just as they were striking up to play ‘Cut some rug’. I was able to stand so close to the stage; had I wanted to; I could have reached out and touched any of them!! Queue drunken bopping to all the old ones from Expecting to Fly...........magic!

Charlatans & Bluetones in 1 night – belting!!!!