Just seen the headline in today's Chron saying "Latics ponder return of Porter." I don't subscribe so I can't read the full article, but I'd be pretty happy with this. Just hope we could get 30 games out of him that's all!! Looks like OWTB rumours can be true sometimes after all :grin:

Just seen the headline in today's Chron saying "Latics ponder return of Porter." I don't subscribe so I can't read the full article, but I'd be pretty happy with this. Just hope we could get 30 games out of him that's all!! Looks like OWTB rumours can be true sometimes after all :grin:

You mean the Chron have been on here again ?

:lol:

the Chron would be fooked without OWTB wouldnt it

saying that they did start one of there own the other day regarding Eaves :blink:

:lol:

the Chron would be fooked without OWTB wouldnt it

saying that they did start one of there own the other day regarding Eaves :blink:

Notlob fan at work clocked me at work the other day and said "your after Eaves aren't you", I said "been reading the Chron have we", he retorted "The What", "I've read on a number of forums that you want Eaves back for a 6 month loan"

So tbf Mr Chambers in't Chron may have something, but it is ridiculous the amount of stories that appear in't Chron that have been on here first, Richard Wright the other week springs to mind!

Notlob fan at work clocked me at work the other day and said "your after Eaves aren't you", I said "been reading the Chron have we", he retorted "The What", "I've read on a number of forums that you want Eaves back for a 6 month loan"

So tbf Mr Chambers in't Chron may have something, but it is ridiculous the amount of stories that appear in't Chron that have been on here first, Richard Wright the other week springs to mind!

fair play to him for checking other forums and reporting bull:censored: then :grin:

hardy said something along the lines of ''if we are after Tom Eaves then we know nothing about it''

fair play to him for checking other forums and reporting bull:censored: then :grin:

hardy said something along the lines of ''if we are after Tom Eaves then we know nothing about it''

Could be playing mind games? lol :grin:

tbh i dont know if id want him, ant dun much to convince me he'd do us any favours (oh yeah he's scored a couple in the same reserve league he was playing in for us)

remem wolfy, barlow, sugden et al doing the same thing!

Link now available:

The Chron

Yep, you dont have to subscribe, it jsut updates around 3pm each day. The headlines avaialble all day.

Mind you, as others have said, it will be nothing you have not heard o here forst.

I am trying to recall the last genuine scoop that the chron had about Latics

Around 1994 I reckon.

Yep, you dont have to subscribe, it jsut updates around 3pm each day. The headlines avaialble all day.

Mind you, as others have said, it will be nothing you have not heard o here forst.

I am trying to recall the last genuine scoop that the chron had about Latics

Around 1994 I reckon.

I thought John Oster for a million? Or how about Patrick Berger?