• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact it suggests his contract has been terminated, should we read anything into that? Perhaps we sacked him for 'refusing to carry out reasonable requests' in line with his job description?

(i) To train properly and not be 2 stone overweight in your first year

(ii) To occasionally be onside

(iii) To familise one self with that netty thing and those big fook white posts….

(iv) to be occasionally found in the opposition's box

(v) to control a ball and it to bounce less than ten yards from your body

(vi) An occasional effort on target

And any other reasonable request deemed necessary by the management…such as ermmmmmm….perhaps not being found guilty of drink driving, when trying to establish yourself at a new club.

Oh Plymouth fans, I really pity you…if you thought we took the piss with Starbuck, you aint seen nothing yet!!!! :lol:

The fact it suggests his contract has been terminated, should we read anything into that? Perhaps we sacked him for 'refusing to carry out reasonable requests' in line with his job description?

if that was the case Reid wouldnt be here

(ii) To occasionally be onside

(iii) To familise one self with that netty thing and those big fook white posts….

(iv) to be occasionally found in the opposition's box

(v) to control a ball and it to bounce less than ten yards from your body

(vi) An occasional effort on target

And any other reasonable request deemed necessary by the management…such as ermmmmmm….perhaps not being found guilty of drink driving, when trying to establish yourself at a new club.

Oh Plymouth fans, I really pity you…if you thought we took the piss with Starbuck, you aint seen nothing yet!!!! :lol:

hes gone....thank god..now lets hope things are in place for these 2 or 3 new faces before saturday..come on dickov cody mcdonald please

SMS, obviously he was waiting for a pay off :ranting: Good riddance!

Wasn't he offered a payoff anyway? I thought the stalling was because he wanted to go on loan and we wanted rid?

Anyway, let's not get too excited, this is Plymouth and he might still change his mind...

Edited by jorvik_latic

Wasn't he offered a payoff anyway? I thought the stalling was because he wanted to go on loan and we wanted rid?

Anyway, let's not get too excited, this is Plymouth and he might still change his mind...

doesnt matter if he does, hes no longer an Oldham player now

I would assume it will be somewhere around

Old salary at Latics minus New lower salary at Plymouth

With the haggling over appearance fees, goal bonuses etc.

That's exactly what I would imagine; possibly with a small "relocation" fee to?

Anyway; thank god he is gone....as the days went by; the more & more I started to dislike him - it was going to be a bind to actually cheer him if he had remained & actually got on the pitch for us.

Bye Warren, thanks for the meaningless cup goal and for letting Michalik deck you leading to us getting to watch Gerry T smack a few players...the 2 things you did in over 1 year with us.

Edited by slystallone