Tonights team

Not bad. Parker gets a start, Mellor looks good and he'll certainly be chomping at the bit to claim a spot. If he puts in a good performance and we win he can't really be dropped can they?

It'll do. It'll have to do.....

Oh hang on, where's big Gordon playing?

Edited by BlueJazzer

Main site say its 442

Latics (4-4-2)

Cisak

Lee, Diamond, M'voto, Black

Winchester, Wesolowski, Mellor, Taylor

Reid, Parker

(Subs: Gerrard, Morais, Smith, Lund, Millar)

hope to god he knows what he's doing because that side scares me to death. Tony Carss says Melloe left, Parker right, Winchester in middle with Taylor behind Reid

On Saturday i said we had the least expeienced bench i'd ever seen us put out and tonight it's playing. KTF :pray::pray:

Edited by astottie

Average age of the team is 22.....Got to be one of the youngest if not the youngest team ever to play for the club. Very brave decision as there's no experience at all apart from maybe Diamond and Taylor.

A bad start and we could fall apart...a good start and we could murder them.....fingers crossed!!!

hope to god he knows what he's doing because that side scares me to death. Tony Carss says Melloe left, Parker right, Winchester in middle with Taylor behind Reid

On Saturday i said we had the least expeienced bench i'd ever seen us put out and tonight it's playing. KTF :pray::pray:

Radio Manc saying Kirk Millar not Mellor now. Scunny just hit bar

prob on bench for tweeting

n saying sorry to us :shock::blink:

Now lets not make assumptions and start rumours without knowing the facts. If he was pissed off with Morais they wouldn't have had it on official site surely!

It may be as simple as him taking a knock, nobody on earth would drop a player for apologising for his part in a :censored: performance!

Maybe it's because Morais is a show Pony which you don't need in a struggling side.

Nice luxury when winning, but when you need to grind a result away from home he wouldn't be high on my priority list.