We still need a striker

to be fair josh parker should of put his chance away, reid was good today and smith didnt do much, latics need a fox in the box really.

Not your problem, I suppose, as that was your last match. City season ticket was it, that you were after?

Not your problem, I suppose, as that was your last match. City season ticket was it, that you were after?

No it's not,if i was going to get a ST at a different club it would be manchester united, whats it got to do withyou anyway keep your nose out of it ok.

glad it was my last game. atmosphere was :censored:e, :censored:e game and :censored:e crowd argh well.

You are a complete idiot why bother doing the walk , If after a few bad results you jump ship!!!!! When you're an Oldham fan you stay one win or lose, you want to win every week do one to Man U!!!!!!

i dont care about the winning etc well i do, but im sick of paying over price admission for :censored: quailty football. and i am not going munich's i am not going any other pro club. i have not jumped ship, i simply said i am not going any more and if i wanted to waste money id go to a pl team for the same price!!

No it's not,if i was going to get a ST at a different club it would be manchester united, whats it got to do withyou anyway keep your nose out of it ok.

glad it was my last game. atmosphere was :censored:e, :censored:e game and :censored:e crowd argh well.

If you don't want people's noses in your business, stop posting such utter :censored:e about it on a public forum.

Ok?

i dont care about the winning etc well i do, but im sick of paying over price admission for :censored: quailty football. and i am not going munich's i am not going any other pro club. i have not jumped ship, i simply said i am not going any more and if i wanted to waste money id go to a pl team for the same price!!

I can't be arsed digging out the post, but you stated quite clearly that you were going to watch a Premiership side instead of Latics.

Is it not about time we put this word to bed? it is pathetic and should not be used by any self respecting person. I'm not a United fan and thier fans annoy me, but I hate saying that term. It is not banter, it is not something you joke about have some respect. We would not refer to Liverpool as Heysal or Hillsborough.

Is it not about time we put this word to bed? it is pathetic and should not be used by any self respecting person. I'm not a United fan and thier fans annoy me, but I hate saying that term. It is not banter, it is not something you joke about have some respect. We would not refer to Liverpool as Heysal or Hillsborough.

/\

:applause1:

Couldn't agree more. People get very carried away with football sometimes and you know that Shankly quote about football being a matter of life or death, well it's a nice sound bite but it's also bollocks (and Shankly knew that) and the Munich air disaster is one of those events that makes that point crystal clear. Any genuine football fan should have the respect not to use that term.

Couldn't agree more. People get very carried away with football sometimes and you know that Shankly quote about football being a matter of life or death, well it's a nice sound bite but it's also bollocks (and Shankly knew that) and the Munich air disaster is one of those events that makes that point crystal clear. Any genuine football fan should have the respect not to use that term.

:applause1:

And good raising of the pointoldhamandy.

And I pity anyone that is so desperate for the attention that they feel the need to use it

What actually happened on the walk?.