Paul Black

errrrr.

Quite so.

If the club had wanted to keep this under wraps he's buggered that. Hudds place great emphasis on their wide men.

Jimmy Rollo was my first Latics hero

Doubt Huddersfield manager reads Paul Black's twitter. They've all had a talking to about using social networking sites after last season, so i think he'll know what he can and can not post regarding the club matters.

Doubt Huddersfield manager reads Paul Black's twitter. They've all had a talking to about using social networking sites after last season, so i think he'll know what he can and can not post regarding the club matters.

Mate, its not professional, what IF the club wanted this to be kept private?.

Then they are screwed, you can't stop someone saying he's injured. Club have no right to say you can't tell anyone on a social network site that you are injured.

You have to be kidding? They pay his wages - of course they have a right to tell him what he can and can't put in the public arena relating to club matters.

It was a similar situation at Leeds when Somma announced he was injured on Twitter before any official announcement, and Grayson banned them all after that.

Hope Diallo can step up to the plate.

We'll see what Bradley's all about tomorrow then won't we? Going up against Ward & Roberts; it's a chance to shine though and grab a starting place for the lad. Hope he doesnt have a stinker!! :wink:

Then they are screwed, you can't stop someone saying he's injured. Club have no right to say you can't tell anyone on a social network site that you are injured.

Sorry Rob, that's total and utter nonsense.

It's a commercailly sensitive piece of information. If club rules say he's not allowed to post, he's not allowed.

If Dickov's said it's fine, that's different.

Yes they do. Players are employed by the club. *If* the club has a policy saying no football related matters can be discussed over social media by players, he'll be in for a bollocking.

Yes they do. Players are employed by the club. *If* the club has a policy saying no football related matters can be discussed over social media by players, he'll be in for a bollocking.

Im waiting for Rob to post and tell us that we are all wrong!. :grin:

He doesnt have to now, Blacks injury is now on the Hudders rivals website.

With Black deleting his twitter seems to tell me that he dropped a bollock.

He doesnt have to now, Blacks injury is now on the Hudders rivals website.

With Black deleting his twitter seems to tell me that he dropped a bollock.

and that he will be turning up tomorrow even if he's only got one leg saying 'honest boss I feel miles better now and could do a job at left back'.....