Bit of a pointless topic but does anyone have FIFA 12?

It's great - well worth the buy. We're 1 & half star on it. Shefki's class though. You select a team when you first start it and then they have a weekly league - all the online games you play earn points for the latics and they have a weekly league table thing for supporters from all the other league one clubs. Something like that anyway. Just buy it is my suggestion.

PS3 users add me: MaskedOwl

havent won a game yet :)

p.s. LaticsLee if you're here and not on a City board, dont bother askin me to play. i dont like playin bad losers.

It's a quality game! I'll add you MaskedOwl, add me: Hurrikeen

Warning: I'M INCREDIBLE ON IT

I cant get my head around the defending! I was a master at fifa 11 but after the first few games playing as england and getting beat 5-2 and 6-2 off north korea and playin as us against rochdale and gettin beat 4-0 i gave up!

Def worth buyin, good game and when you do the squad update they have the right players with the correct numbers. EA dont always get us right!

New badge on the home kit isnt right, but forgivable. New defending system is trickier but more realistic.

I started losing interest playing FIFA when I realised EA was putting more effort into their Madden titles. Get them.

The presentation of Madden is astounding, no other sports game compares to it. EA pull out all the stops to try and create an authentic NFL match environment. And that's based off Madden 09 which I played the other day, I'm sure it's even more impressive 3 versions on.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I have it on PS3 add me I think my username is STRICTLYT

I think the career mode is great this year from what I have played. Nearly as good as the classic PES master league.

BTW anyone play the PES 2012 demo? I thought it was pretty good this year, the first time it has been good on this generation of consoles! Think I may buy both:)

Last FIFA I had was 08 I think. And I couldn't score then. Even if i put it in 2 player mode and played on my own.

I play call of duty because if I went outside and blew people to bits with grenades and an AK id be arrested. If I want to play football I'll go outside!

I cant get my head around the defending! I was a master at fifa 11 but after the first few games playing as england and getting beat 5-2 and 6-2 off north korea and playin as us against rochdale and gettin beat 4-0 i gave up!

Same here Gaz.

BUT!!! on the 'home screen' under I think control settings, there is a bit right at the bottom that allows you to go to 'Legacy Defending' rather than the new tactical defending - just puts the way you defend back to as it was in previous games!

Same here Gaz.

BUT!!! on the 'home screen' under I think control settings, there is a bit right at the bottom that allows you to go to 'Legacy Defending' rather than the new tactical defending - just puts the way you defend back to as it was in previous games!

Don't see a problem with the defending. It's harder but i tend to give attackers more space. I think it's easier to defend corners (or harder to score them). My main problem is crossing the ball is a lot more difficult. Although i've had quite a few overhead kicks almost go in!

I went for Fifa this year as they actually developed it correctly for the PC (and I get to play as oldham). Im very impressed with the difficulty of the defending as now when I play Online the players that would normally just crunch you as you are through on goal or run into you to win the ball have to try realistic defending which if your attacking with skilled players with the right tricks you can twist then inside and out.

Makes your tactics vital because you can either exploit the attacking areas with quick wingers or smash through the middle with tank like forwards.

Overall a good game so far...

Does anyone have any idea if you can add players from other platforms? currently im the only person i know who has it on PC and its kind of lonely without the witty banter :-(

Same here Gaz.

You can also change the sliders in the settings and you can adjust how good/bad the human/computer is. It means you can make it a little bit easier or harder without jumping up or down to the next difficulty level.