I thought I had been banned

Tried on my laptop and I phone to get on last night and earlier this morning ( I know Im sad) and got an account suspended message and thought I had been banned .... I was relieved when it came back ... what was up ?

Mods and Admin needed '50p' for the meter

Would be nice to have a statement from the club (oops, the Mods/Admin team).

Why ?

Maybe when it was backed by the club you could demand it up all the time but with it now being fan owned and run by volunteers I think we just have to grin and bear any outages

And no before someone says it im not arse kissing

Why ?

Maybe when it was backed by the club you could demand it up all the time but with it now being fan owned and run by volunteers I think we just have to grin and bear any outages

And no before someone says it im not arse kissing

Wow!

Merely wondering why it was down - and as Admin/mods are I think always on here then a line explaining would be interesting. Don't think I said it should be "up all the time".

happy to grin and near outages but still interested to know why it happened.

Would be nice to have a statement from the club (oops, the Mods/Admin team).

Ok. We went down for a bit last night (I think), as we seem to have a recurrent problem with IPB taking the money automatically. Sorry about that.

Hardly warrants a statement, IMO, but there you have it.

Ok. We went down for a bit last night (I think), as we seem to have a recurrent problem with IPB taking the money automatically. Sorry about that.

I can officially neither confirm, nor deny, my colleague's comments in regards to the alleged incident which allegedly took place.

No further questions!

Crikey, you have to pay for the privilege of getting the abuse.... :wink:

Is this like a recurrent problem with players being paid?

Are adminstrators hovering over OWTB?

Do we get buckets out on oafc.co.uk?

:wink:

Ok. We went down for a bit last night (I think), as we seem to have a recurrent problem with IPB taking the money automatically - (so we have to do it manually -r_t_o) Sorry about that.

Crikey, we are a nosey bunch; however what Stevie said; and I concur - it hardly warrants a statement. Glad to see the majority of users skimmed over any hiccups we might have had and just got on with whatever you do on here, thanks for your continued support.