Allan Smart

Will you send him to the sanctuary  

47 members have voted

1. 1. The Poll

• Yes, what a donkey - send him down
    • No, you got it wrong - he was ace

Feeney! You're in! Joke votes cast by PlayItLivo, Lookers_Carl, Tommy_Fent, oldhamal, oafcshuck, and futchers briefs.

Monty still doesn't get it.

Anyway, next on the agenda: Moody? Check. Jock? Check. Brush with the law? Check. :censored:e? Check.

That's right, it's Allan Smart!

2elxhs6.png

Smart, born 8th July 1974 joined Latics from Watford in November 2001 for a whopping £225,000. His stats recorded 24 games for Oldham , finding the onion bag 7 times (soccerbase). After all sorts of shenanigans, he left for Dundee Utd after only 7 months for a free in June 2002.

I can't vote if you make me feel silly.......

Anyhow Smart was probably the worst surname he could have had.

Alan Bonehead or Alan Doughnut - but Smart????

Good technically, a brick outhouse -but another whose brains was in his fist or his cock

Not a donkey though for me.....again!!

Having listened to him speak in the corner flag suite this isn't true- he was articulate, witty and came across as being quite intelligent (for a normal person never mind a footballer). However, aside from his misdemeanours off the field its the only thing I can remember about him so I'm going to abstain.

Monty still doesn't get it.

I bet you sit in main stand upper and shout random abuse at our own players, whilst loudly whingeing all game because youve paid your money and you'll whinge if you want to. Dont forget to minus this post, I'm -27 now and still neutral, when will that change? :sign0003:

I bet you sit in main stand upper and shout random abuse at our own players, whilst loudly whingeing all game because youve paid your money and you'll whinge if you want to. Dont forget to minus this post, I'm -27 now and still neutral, when will that change? :sign0003:

Perhaps if you have such a problem with these donkey sanctuary polls you should not read them. I mean if you can't grasp the point of them and they make you soooooo angry its best worth not reading, its not like they are difficult to avoid.

£225,000 we paid for this guy, which equates to

approx £10,715 per appearance

£37,500 per goal

....and therein lies the reason I've voted him in. No return on the fee paid out whatsoever....

EDIT: Can I suggest a name for the next poll; Craig Rocastle. Should be more of a even vote I'd say; some hated him others rated him, should provide discussion.....

Edited by slystallone

Perhaps if you have such a problem with these donkey sanctuary polls you should not read them. I mean if you can't grasp the point of them and they make you soooooo angry its best worth not reading, its not like they are difficult to avoid.

Who's angry? I had an opinion that was proven correct by the result, and now on the two subsequent polls I get a mention. What should I do, just not respond? that would be rather pointless on a message board. I mean if you dont grasp the point of a message board, well, say no more eh?