Tonights Attendance

How many were at the game and how many of city fans I didnt hear it during the game but someone told me there was 5500 (2500) which sounds wrong to me but I could be wrong

Was announced they had just over 2500. But there was at least 3400 from them. Overall attendance from looking at it, should of been closer to 7000 than 6000.

How much does the large section of the RRE hold? There was quite a few seats spare at the bottom left (as your lookin at it from the chaddy)

3000 in large bit 1600 in smaller

2,500 is probably right, can't see spaces and individual seats but there were two large areas of empty seats. They opened the small section to avoid a scrum with the late comers….

Was announced they had just over 2500. But there was at least 3400 from them. Overall attendance from looking at it, should of been closer to 7000 than 6000.

Never in a million years!!!

Had the stewards been wiser and pushed them to the Lookers Stand side of RRE there wouldnt have been the need to even open the small part (having said that it was a very good turnout for them)!

I personally think there was a lot more Latics fans that what we are claiming....... figure fudging springs to mind!

I think the official attendance was lower than the actual one but they didn't have 3400 there- if everyone from them had sat down properly and spread themselves out a bit more they wouldn't have needed to open up the small section and once they did a lot of people who had seats moved to get more room/ a better view. It was a good turnout from them but in fairness we have taken similar numbers to Valley Parade (aka the giant fruit salad) in the past.

The attendance is counted by a computer system. Every time the turnstyle is used it adds 1 to the attendance.

Whatever the club announce will be pretty much spot on give or take 1 or 2 people.

Having previously worked on turnstiles what Macca said.