Chesterfield 'Final'

Does anyone know if they usually do a Soccer AM draw decide who's at home first or is it normally done behind closed doors.

According to footballgroundguide the B2Net Stadium away end capacity is 2,112. Trust this will be enough (especially if the away leg is on the box) but I'm sure it can begin a new argument about priority selling for cup tickets :wink:

Doubt we'll fill it.

I wouldn't be so sure about that!

Will you go because of the importance of the game? And would you if it was earlier in the competion?

I will be there as its the Northern Final but have to be honest I wouldn't have gone a couple of rounds ago. How many will do the same???

I wouldn't be so sure about that!

Will you go because of the importance of the game? And would you if it was earlier in the competion?

I will be there as its the Northern Final but have to be honest I wouldn't have gone a couple of rounds ago. How many will do the same???

I plan to go and would have gone from the round played today onwards.

I wonder if the following will be affected by the fact we play them there at start of the year anyway, or if the league following will be affected because of the JPT.

I'd expect we'd bring a few more than 700...

Dates for the northern final, and then fingers crossed the national one - don't jinx it.

Area Finals Leg 1 - Tuesday 17th / Wednesday 18th January 2012

Area Finals Leg 2 - Tuesday 7th / Wednesday 8th February 2012

The Final - Sunday 25th March 2012

I think we'll fill that away end at Chesterfield.

It depends on a few factors whether we will fill it. If the away leg is first we could poentially have Anfield, Chesterfield and Huddersfield as 3 away games in the month following Christmas. I'm not sure if I could afford that so I'm sure quite a few others will be the same. Anfield would be a no brainer - gotta go.

If its the 2nd leg and we are 2 down, we probably wont fill it. 2 up and I'd be shock if there wasn't 2000 there... unless its on tv and probably 1500.

It depends on a few factors whether we will fill it. If the away leg is first we could poentially have Anfield, Chesterfield x2 and Huddersfield as 4 away games in the month following Christmas. I'm not sure if I could afford that so I'm sure quite a few others will be the same. Anfield would be a no brainer - gotta go.

If its the 2nd leg and we are 2 down, we probably wont fill it. 2 up and I'd be shock if there wasn't 2000 there... unless its on tv and probably 1500.

FTFY its a good point though- I can see the Chesterfield away league game and the Hudds away game not having as many Latics there as there would normally be. As a decent percentage of even the hardcore are forced to pick and choose with 4 away games just after xmas.

free kick would be better.He stands behind the wall.

Why not do both and win 10 nil?? :wink:

I think i'll be sacking off the league game on the 2nd in favour of going to the away leg of the 'final'.

I think plenty of others will be doing the same.

I think we stand a good chance of taking 1500+ for the 'final' IMO.