Liverpool Tickets

Could not make it to BP yesterday due to work so missed out on my ticket. Gutted as I go to all home games and some away, have been signed up to Latics player for years and contributing to playershare since it started. Its great for the club that all the stay aways are coming back for a game but sad for all the regulars that cant get a ticket. Not happy!!

I too could not make it to bp yesterday but was told on the phone a few days earlier that i would be able to phone up for a ticket.The end result being that they couldn't answer the phone.Very dissapointed.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not make it to BP yesterday due to work so missed out on my ticket. Gutted as I go to all home games and some away, have been signed up to Latics player for years and contributing to playershare since it started. Its great for the club that all the stay aways are coming back for a game but sad for all the regulars that cant get a ticket. Not happy!!

I too could not make it to bp yesterday but was told on the phone a few days earlier that i would be able to phone up for a ticket.The end result being that they couldn't answer the phone.Very dissapointed.

This is where the line needs to be drawn on these complaints... if you've been (accidentally, I'm sure) mislead by the Club then you have a genuine complaint - like Chaddylad here. If, through no fault of your own perhaps, you've missed out due to not buying tickets in time then you simply don't have a basis to complain.

Sure you can say the club could have done more to "protect" regulars - however, everyone knew the deal at 9am yesterday was Open sale - the clue's in the title and if you didn't get to the ground in time to buy tickets then unfortunately you can't blame anyone else.

This is where the line needs to be drawn on these complaints... if you've been (accidentally, I'm sure) mislead by the Club then you have a genuine complaint - like Chaddylad here. If, through no fault of your own perhaps, you've missed out due to not buying tickets in time then you simply don't have a basis to complain.

Sure you can say the club could have done more to "protect" regulars - however, everyone knew the deal at 9am yesterday was Open sale - the clue's in the title and if you didn't get to the ground in time to buy tickets then unfortunately you can't blame anyone else.

Where did I complain about the club or the way it had been done? Just expressed my feelings that I am gutted and feel for the rest of the regulars that can not go.

As in all aspects of society - there's always someone else to blame unfortunately.

If there are 6100+ tickets, when they're gone, they're gone - disapponting for some who genuinely couldn't get one, but there will be some who need to look at themselves rather than having a pop at the club, where there have been individuals whom have worked bloody hard over the last week (particularly yesterday).

There'll be other memorable games in the next 20 years i'm sure......

Where did I complain about the club or the way it had been done? Just expressed my feelings that I am gutted and feel for the rest of the regulars that can not go.

Sorry, just using you as an example as you had back to back posts with Chaddylad

From LFC Website

From 22/12

-

Fri Jan 6

General Sale

On Sale

Please note: the online sale for this game will end at 6.45pm on Wednesday 28th December.

Tickets will still be available on telephone 0843 170 5555 until further notice.

Tickets are still available to purchase from the Ticket Office in person.

Please note

Adult child tickets are available on the telephone booking line only.

Telephone sales (0843 170 5555) during the New Year period are as follows:

31st December – 9.15am – 12.45pm

1st January - CLOSED

2nd January - CLOSED

Normal opening/closing times will resume on 3rd January.

Please note we are now issuing paper tickets for this part of the sale.

Well the club will acquire a new season ticket holder next year... I pay on the day since I work shifts so can't always get to every game but after missing out on the biggest game in recent memory the disappointment is such I've decided to just get one and I'll use all of my leave on home games!! :)

Call it selfish but after i took a day off work and did a 280mile round trip from gloucester and queued 3hours 40mins for my ticket in the hammering down wind and rain and now have a cold and travel up every other sat to watch the lads i dont feel that sorry for those who didnt get them

would i do it again.... to :censored:ing right thats why i travel up every week lucky there is a game tomorrow im able to stay up here for

Just got tickets for Liverpool from Liverpool. Only a few left so get phoning. Couldn't get any from Oldham. I was going on Tuesday buthad to go to hospital. Then had to go home.

Living 100+ miles is a real problem. Maybe we should have a 100+ mile club forall fans living at distance. Then we could have ourown web/phone window to get tickets.There's onlly a few hundred of us (I assume) and we do tend to spend a lot over the season.Surely it can't be that difficult.

Anyway, i'm going to miss today as a result of my efforts (can't do both on New Year's Eve). So, one of our new supporters can have my seat in the Main Stand.

Off to practice some scouse!!!

Call it selfish but after i took a day off work and did a 280mile round trip from gloucester and queued 3hours 40mins for my ticket in the hammering down wind and rain and now have a cold and travel up every other sat to watch the lads i dont feel that sorry for those who didnt get them

would i do it again.... to :censored:ing right thats why i travel up every week lucky there is a game tomorrow im able to stay up here for

This may sound a bit harsh, BUT No season ticket, no programme vouchers, failure to get up early enough in the morning to go and stand in the rain. = no ticket for big games. How many fans who attended the second round replay against Southend, or the first round game against Burton, or any other game when we have had under 4 thousand fans in the ground do you think missed out on a Liverpool ticket?!!!!!!!!!!!! Notts County today!!!!!!!!! See ya there!!!!

This may sound a bit harsh, BUT No season ticket, no programme vouchers, failure to get up early enough in the morning to go and stand in the rain. = no ticket for big games. How many fans who attended the second round replay against Southend, or the first round game against Burton, or any other game when we have had under 4 thousand fans in the ground do you think missed out on a Liverpool ticket?!!!!!!!!!!!! Notts County today!!!!!!!!! See ya there!!!!

Like!

Like!

Harsh and a bit simplistic. If you live 100 mile plus you can only make Saturday games and if you mmiss one because a relative was taken to hospital then you are screwed, so not just harsh nut narrow, very narrow,very simplistic. A facility (database) for those who attend but live a long way away is not asking too much.

WELL DONE, thats what I call a proper fan.

Wonder how many armchair city and utd supporters have got a ticket?

Its not easy supporting OAFC sometimes, but i would rather put my money in my local club, than toss it in to the intrest owed pot at UTD, or to pay the rent on the city ground!

Harsh and a bit simplistic. If you live 100 mile plus you can only make Saturday games and if you mmiss one because a relative was taken to hospital then you are screwed, so not just harsh nut narrow, very narrow,very simplistic. A facility (database) for those who attend but live a long way away is not asking too much.

Sorry cant agree, The people who have done the right things ie bought season tickets, vouchers, or got up early in the morning have got a ticket. Those that dont possess the passion to do the right things have not.