Game on TV?

I know its not live but Liverpool always show the full 90mins of their games 24 hours after the event on Liverpool tv

which is free to sky subscribers (maybe need to have the sports package)

would anybody know if this is the case in reference to FA Cup games or just premiership? does it matter as long as its Liverpool?

just a thought for those who would want to relive the glory again over that weekend :wink:

I know its not live but Liverpool always show the full 90mins of their games 24 hours after the event on Liverpool tv

which is free to sky subscribers (maybe need to have the sports package)

would anybody know if this is the case in reference to FA Cup games or just premiership? does it matter as long as its Liverpool?

just a thought for those who would want to relive the glory again over that weekend :wink:

I have liverpool tv on my package, tbh i rarely have it on so can't comment on whether they will show our game.

Would be good if they do though ( providing we don't get stuffed )

Interesting:

The FA Live broadcast fee for is £36,000 per club.

I'm sure that's about half of what Latics got for the Leeds game (T'internet) a couple of years back.

Yup, I'm right.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/NewsAndFeatures/2009/WatchOldhamLeeds.aspx

Live FA Broadcast fee is £67,500 per club

So the value of the FA Cup gets worse for lower league clubs.

The Leeds game was only on the FA website because of the demise of Setanta. With that contract having gone to ESPN any fees fro games shown on the website are additional and therefore (without detailed knowledge of the figures) probably represent better value for clubs.

We get Liverpool TV & Arsenal TV on free to air in Australia, but not live. The games are usually shown one or two days later, so looking forward to watching the Liverpool game, then the game against Arsenal when we meet them in the 4th round. Well I can dream can't I?

Melbourne Victory would be nice in the 5th round, Oh! err... now I AM dreaming.

We get Liverpool TV & Arsenal TV on free to air in Australia, but not live. The games are usually shown one or two days later, so looking forward to watching the Liverpool game, then the game against Arsenal when we meet them in the 4th round. Well I can dream can't I?

Melbourne Victory would be nice in the 5th round, Oh! err... now I AM dreaming.

How do you get free to air Liverpool TV and Arsenal TV? I'm on Foxtel and can't see either in the programme listings. Is it only available on Austar? Incidentally, whereabouts in Melbourne are you Ex_pat? I'm in Camberwell.

It's free to watch. See here in a couple of days to see if it's on.LiverpoolFC TV schedule.

SPORT: The Match

On: Liverpool FC TV (434)

Date: Sunday 8th January 2012 (starting in 10 days)

Time: 22:00 to 00:00 (2 hours long)

An anytime alert is set for 2 hours 30 minutes before the programme starts

Fa Cup 3rd Round.

All the action from Liverpool's FA Cup third round tie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marked By: 'Favourite: The Match', 'Popular Sports', 'Search for keywords', 'Category: Sport' and 'Category:Sport' markers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=49719

Copyright © GipsyMedia Limited.

Edited by BP1960

G'day otid,

You are just down the road from me, I live in East Burwood.

Liverpool & Arsenal TV is on channel "One", usually early in the morning eg Arsenal TV at 2.30am on Jan 2, & Liverpool on at the same time on Jan 3. Check the green guide if you have it.

There is quite a lot of old English football on this channel in the early hours.

I search for "football" on the PVR in the coming week, and skip through the results and record the Arsenal & Liverpool TV and watch it later.

I will be up early on the 7th listening to LP, and hopefully going mental!

Ive just looked and I have the Virgin sports package which includes LFCTV which I completely forgot about, I never watch it. The listing for next friday is

19:00 - 22:30 This is Anfield Live: FA Cup

LFC TV are live from Anfield with the best pre and post match coverage.

Not sure if that means its just going to be commented on or actually shown on the box, hope so.

Ive just looked and I have the Virgin sports package which includes LFCTV which I completely forgot about, I never watch it. The listing for next friday is

Not sure if that means its just going to be commented on or actually shown on the box, hope so.

They have a commentator and usually David Fairclough shown on screen at the ground, camera occasionally pans around for shots of the crowd, pretty sure they commentate as well but certainly no live action pictures are shown.

Won't be on Live Dave, it'll be pre and post match waffle, however the FULL game should be on later that evening is not certainly on Saturday….

G'day otid,

You are just down the road from me, I live in East Burwood.

Liverpool & Arsenal TV is on channel "One", usually early in the morning eg Arsenal TV at 2.30am on Jan 2, & Liverpool on at the same time on Jan 3. Check the green guide if you have it.

There is quite a lot of old English football on this channel in the early hours.

I search for "football" on the PVR in the coming week, and skip through the results and record the Arsenal & Liverpool TV and watch it later.

I will be up early on the 7th listening to LP, and hopefully going mental!

Found it cheers! Unless i'm reading the schedule wrong it's not on until 11th Jan.....but will be worth the wait if the result is good enough!