Liverpool Forum - Oldham Talk

There's always one ruining it ........

Hoping for a good atmosphere for this one. i live in Oldham, near their ground and they have sold all of their allocation, 6136 or thereabouts and they are actually a decent side. Paul Dickov has them playing some really good stuff and they have one or two players who can hurt us if we are complacent. If his loan deal is extended from Norwich then young Tom Adyemi is one to watch, he is a very good player, for me he will have a bright future in the game. They have Kuqi of course who is having a great season for them and they have 2 youngsters on loan from City. They are Scapuzzi and Mancini's son who again need their loans extending by lunchtime tomorrow to play. Scapuzzi is class from what i have heard from friends, he is clearly a championship player at the very least in their eyes.There are also players like Taylor, Furman and Wesolowski to be wary off, i think they could enjoy the Anfield stage. It is very difficult for anyone to show their quality at Boundary park!! Of course, we should win but lets take them seriously, pick a strong team and hope for a good game and result to go with it. The town of Oldham is buzzing about the game, its their cup final. Lets not let them enjoy it too much

Not one of them is going to the game. All of them more bothered about the fact that it isn't on TV or if they can get a stream.

Pathetic.

Plus the 'Mr Suarez is not a racist' above every single avatar is terrible.

What a bunch of jokers.

Self pity city.

There's always one ruining it ........

Hoping for a good atmosphere for this one. i live in Oldham, near their ground and they have sold all of their allocation, 6136 or thereabouts and they are actually a decent side. Paul Dickov has them playing some really good stuff and they have one or two players who can hurt us if we are complacent. If his loan deal is extended from Norwich then young Tom Adyemi is one to watch, he is a very good player, for me he will have a bright future in the game. They have Kuqi of course who is having a great season for them and they have 2 youngsters on loan from City. They are Scapuzzi and Mancini's son who again need their loans extending by lunchtime tomorrow to play. Scapuzzi is class from what i have heard from friends, he is clearly a championship player at the very least in their eyes.There are also players like Taylor, Furman and Wesolowski to be wary off, i think they could enjoy the Anfield stage. It is very difficult for anyone to show their quality at Boundary park!! Of course, we should win but lets take them seriously, pick a strong team and hope for a good game and result to go with it. The town of Oldham is buzzing about the game, its their cup final. Lets not let them enjoy it too much

The Underlined bit:

He's clearly never seen us play then...... :wink:

Edited by slystallone

Not one of them is going to the game. All of them more bothered about the fact that it isn't on TV or if they can get a stream.

Pathetic.

Plus the 'Mr Suarez is not a racist' above every single avatar is terrible.

What a bunch of jokers.

Self pity city.

There's definately a feeling of "wah wah, the FA are picking on us" about them isn't there?

And - that's a heck of a lot of pages for people to just post up the same ideas of the starting X1; and to say they're not going to the game.

The Underlined bit:

He's clearly never seen us play then...... :wink:

I Wasnt at the Chesterfield game but had a browse on their forum after it. There was a post that said Adeyemi was the best player on the pitch and they hoped they could nick him on loan before we renewed!

There's definately a feeling of "wah wah, the FA are picking on us" about them isn't there?

And - that's a heck of a lot of pages for people to just post up the same ideas of the starting X1; and to say they're not going to the game.

Well known for being a bit samey….in attitude…..

scousers.jpg

I Wasnt at the Chesterfield game but had a browse on their forum after it. There was a post that said Adeyemi was the best player on the pitch and they hoped they could nick him on loan before we renewed!

I thought he was :censored:e in the first half, but superb when running beyond in the second-half. There's definitely a good player in there somewhere.

Well known for being a bit samey….in attitude…..

scousers.jpg

From the Liverpool forum...

lets get back to winning by a cricket score....andy carroll needs to win a few over...one of them being himself...cant be enjoying it out there at the moment...need to get him smiling again and the rest will come...also gary :censored:ing nevilles from oldham and so for that alone ...i want double figures