Mondays 2nd leg

A taster, live on BBC 2 at the moment, of what to expect on Monday*. The home team in blue started the second leg trailing by one goal, with Wembley the prize awaiting the victors. The ref's got a few things wrong already in favour of the home team.

*The difference could be extra time tonight.

A taster, live on BBC 2 at the moment, of what to expect on Monday*. The home team in blue started the second leg trailing by one goal, with Wembley the prize awaiting the victors. The ref's got a few things wrong already in favour of the home team.

It's been really uncomfortable watching this game, I can't bear to think what next week will be like :blink:

The home team in blue won on penalties and are Wembley-bound! :D

hopw dickov had the players watching the cardiff game last night, pretty similar situation. they kept pretty solid at the back and kept trying for the goal. if we get an early goal to level the tie, i can see us winning.

need the fans onside though, they really helped cardiff... and a red card for a chesterfield defender wouldnt be a bad thing either

No Extra Time

Good thing or Bad thing ?

Favours them slightly.

I agree that there's no need to take risks though. Solid at the back and positive in attack and we should be able to win the game by 2 goals.

I was worried at their place that we left ourselves open chasing the game a 2-1 down. 3-1 would have been a disaster. Fortunately they were so desperate to cling on they ended up keeping the ball in the corner flag. Bad idea with over 90 minutes to go!

hopw dickov had the players watching the cardiff game last night, pretty similar situation. they kept pretty solid at the back and kept trying for the goal. if we get an early goal to level the tie, i can see us winning.

need the fans onside though, they really helped cardiff... and a red card for a chesterfield defender wouldnt be a bad thing either

Paul Black was watching the Shawshank Redemption [:D]

The Cardiff manager praised his team's supporters.

A Chesterfield own goal would also be good.