Adeyemi

adeyemi ends today but reading his comments on the fishul site...

"We need to look forward as there is still a lot to play for in the League. If we can put a run together, I am sure we can push up the table where we should be if we play like we did against Chesterfield," he said."

Am i reading too much into this?

"We need to look forward as there is still a lot to play for in the League. If we can put a run together, I am sure we can push up the table where we should be if we play like we did against Chesterfield," he said."

Oui.

be amazed if he stays now really,nothing to play for now,so prolly go back to norfolk...unless of course dicky manages to do what he has done with simpson...

if im honest id rather we go for a striker,but cant see it now...

be amazed if he stays now really,nothing to play for now,so prolly go back to norfolk...unless of course dicky manages to do what he has done with simpson...

if im honest id rather we go for a striker,but cant see it now...

Really? Why sit in Norwich's stiffs rather than get another 20 league games under his belt?

I think he's improved a lot as the season has progressed and would be really pleased to see him stay. However, that his loan period was set up to run out after last night probably means that a lengthier stay was dependent on the result.

If he ends up in someone else's first team for the rest of this season and certainly next, he'll progress further and do very well for himself.

I think he's improved a lot as the season has progressed and would be really pleased to see him stay. However, that his loan period was set up to run out after last night probably means that a lengthier stay was dependent on the result.

If he ends up in someone else's first team for the rest of this season and certainly next, he'll progress further and do very well for himself.

Isn't today the deadline for completing loans to run until the end of the season? That may be why it ran to today.

Really? Why sit in Norwich's stiffs rather than get another 20 league games under his belt?

because of the money aspect...were not going to wembley now,hence no extra income to come in so the club wont want to speculate to just finish mid table.....

he isnt in morwich's plans by all accounts,but we now cant afford to sign him....so i think he will go.

because of the money aspect...were not going to wembley now,hence no extra income to come in so the club wont want to speculate to just finish mid table.....

he isnt in morwich's plans by all accounts,but we now cant afford to sign him....so i think he will go.

That's by no means assured.