Midfielder

This lad has just gone to Wycombe on loan

Craig Eastmond

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17115081

I've read good things about him and he's highly rated at Arsenal

Exactly what we need in midfield whilst Wes and Furm are out

*and yes he's decent on FM too.........

May have tried and failed given Dickov's Arsenal links - very possible wanted to stay relatively local.

I saw eastmond play a few times when been he aint that good lads, ok was at prem level, far to lightweight he was on loan at Milwall but didnt go to plan for the lad, hope it work out for him

What I would say is nico yennaris is a very good player and would possibly be avaliable which could allow Lee to play centre-mid as he is a right back or would love to get Oguzhan Ozyakup he is a centre-mid but very young as well and afobe who was at hudds as a striker as we are so short of options up top and would allow kuqi a rest as smith isnt good enough what i have seen

I have emailed Latics about a quality young midfielder I rate in the Paul Warhurst class who can be picked up for next to nothing at the end of the season, I cannot reveal his name here, but will keep you all informed of any developments.

Edited by BP1960

I have emailed Latics about a quality young midfielder I rate in the Paul Warhurst class who can be picked up for next to nothing at the end of the season, I cannot reveal his name here, but will keep you all informed of any developments.

<......quickly scans Droylsdens' squad for any out of contract midfields :wink: >

Seriouslythough, is this kid from non-league or a higher up club?