Fantastic comeback

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3-2 win, against a Sheffield side, after coming back from 2-0 down and snatching it in the last min with a penalty...

Reminds me of something...

We've just said the very same thing.

Was hoping for an early(ish) night. But this calls for another Chang!!

Absolutely buzzin'. Hope this can inspire us all for the rest of the season.

We've just said the very same thing.

Was hoping for an early(ish) night. But this calls for another Chang!!

Absolutely buzzin'. Hope this can inspire us all for the rest of the season.

Another 3 weeks before I will be in LOS to get my ration of Chang and other things

Another 3 weeks before I will be in LOS to get my ration of Chang and other things

Give us a shout when you're here. Our league season kicks off next weekend. Maybe get to a couple of matches together? And sink a few Changs. :-)

3-2 win, against a Sheffield side, after coming back from 2-0 down and snatching it in the last min with a penalty...

Reminds me of something...

:lol: I've just been saying the same thing. Incredible. If that doesn't give us a confidence boost I don't know what will.

Also I effing love Keiron Lee!

Edited by JonesyOAFC

Awww yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!

Can't wait to see this week's 11 pages of Dickov Out nonsense.

Surely it'll be more fun to pop over to the SUFC messageboards for the eleven pages of "Wilson out" threads. :-)

:lol: I've just been saying the same thing. Incredible. If that doesn't give us a confidence boost I don't know what will.

Also I effing love Keiron Lee!

So is my grandaughter, but she knows nothing about football!!!

Games like that don't come about often. What a feeling when equaliser went in and then the penalty, speechless!

Was nice to see the Blades fans faces, especially when latics fans wouldn't return the ball in the last seconds, angry men!!

Priceless game.

Up to 13th. Let's not get giddy but it's nice to see us move up a few as it seems like whatever we've done in recent weeks we've been rooted in 16th.

Tuesday night is a good opportunity for us - Scunthorpe got a big win today so sure their confidence is sky high and we've still got our injury list to contend with. However, if we can pick up the points then it marks a good chance to jump another few spots with, directly above us, Bournemouth not playing, Colchester going to Charlton and Hartlepool going to Huddersfield. That said, given the latter's results twice this week maybe it's a gift for the monkey hangers.