Kevin Davies, Jason Roberts or Robbie Blake?

They are all coming to the end of their careers, they would all be brilliant for latics, they'd hold the ball, score goals at this level. They wouldn't have to move house, Jason Roberts has been quality at reading

Spelling a bit dodgy though.

They are all coming to the end of their careers, they would all be brilliant for latics, they'd hold the ball, score goals at this level. They wouldn't have to move house, Jason Roberts has been quality at reading

Kevin Davies, plays week in week out and scored this weekend in the Prem, no chance of him fropping to league one and if he did still no chance of us being able to afford him over Sheff clubs, Hudds etc. If he leaves Bolton he will play in the championship at worse.

Jason Roberts, currently scoring goals at top of the championship, again no chance...

Robbie Blake, he is the only one we have any chance of signing. Still cannot see it though, but yeah would love somebody like him. Would be class at this level.

Edited by NIKI1234

Imagine all three? There are a number of combinations to consider.

1. Combined age?

2. Combined weight?

3. Combined wage packet?

Tbh, I would like two experienced player, a midfielder who can pass a ball and a goal scorer, but unless we compete with Blackpools offer to Fowler we have no chance. Can't see that.....

1. Combined age?

2. Combined weight?

3. Combined wage packet?

Tbh, I would like two experienced player, a midfielder who can pass a ball and a goal scorer, but unless we compete with Blackpools offer to Fowler we have no chance. Can't see that.....

I've actually just laughed at that bit in bold.

I remember a time; not too long ago - when all midfielders could pass a ball, tackle, head, had the fitness to go box to box and also chip in with a decent return of goals too.

Now - it appears that if you simply have a good physique or are fit enough to merely run around a lot; that constitutes a midfielder.

On that rational; I too would like someone who can pass the thing they are paid to kick about for 90mins.

1. Combined age?

2. Combined weight?

3. Combined wage packet?

Jason Koumas. He'd almost certainly be worth an enquiry, still a free agent? Use Taylor's wages and whatever else we can throw together to try and tempt him..