141 members have voted

1. 1. Which home kit would you prefer?

• A
    • B
  2. 2. Should Latics have Tangerine?

• Yes - A Full tangerine kit
    • Yes - But only with a majority of blue on the kit
    • No - We don't play in tangerine!

Old away kit with Fila badges on? Away kit is still 11/13 according to website etc

Away kit reverts to third choice, there is a new away shirt.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to buy my lad the black away and it was out of stock in his size. I asked if they were getting any more and was told no as it's going to third choice.

All they'd say was that there will be a new home and a new away, both blue but different shades.

Sounds like White shorts and socks might be making way for a fully blue kit!

"These junior's official replica Oldham Athletic home shorts for the 2012/13 NPower league from Fila come in blue and are available to pre-order now, expected release date 5th May."

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/fila-oldham-athletic-home-shorts-2012/13-pre-order/24952/

Sounds like White shorts and socks might be making way for a fully blue kit!

"These junior's official replica Oldham Athletic home shorts for the 2012/13 NPower league from Fila come in blue and are available to pre-order now, expected release date 5th May."

http://www.jdsports....re-order/24952/

Agree - I think we will see an all blue (darker than current) kit from Fila - with a new shirt sponsor - only hope the Fila badge on the sleeves is not too large...

That's dreadful.

I reckon it alright, knowcks the :censored: out of the majority of Carbrini kits.. On that note though, it did say on that football kits website that Oldham were due to release their new Carbrini kit.. Has it been confirmed as Fila

I reckon it alright, knowcks the :censored: out of the majority of Carbrini kits.. On that note though, it did say on that football kits website that Oldham were due to release their new Carbrini kit.. Has it been confirmed as Fila

OS says Fila and Bespoke - good news!

Yes, official site has confirmed it as Fila. Not being unveiled until half-time, so the shop will be manic afterwards.

Thought that myself,why not just release it on the morning of the game giving more time to sell shirts etc

I agree, what a stupid idea!

Should have unveiled it at the awards night, with a countdown on the wearelatics.co.uk website unveiling it at the same time or a few minutes after.

How the hell are people supposed to see a kit properly, that is being held on the halfway line, from the Chaddy or RRE.

It's Latics it's not worth doing, unless it's done cack-handed. How manic is the shop going to be after the match? Cue massive complaints about not getting served etc, etc… the club really don't help themselves. Incredible arrogance from the club wanting pre-orders without people actually seeing it. If it's a right bag of :censored:e can people request refunds?

It's Latics it's not worth doing, unless it's done cack-handed. How manic is the shop going to be after the match? Cue massive complaints about not getting served etc, etc… the club really don't help themselves. Incredible arrogance from the club wanting pre-orders without people actually seeing it. If it's a right bag of :censored:e can people request refunds?

Me? They can stick it, I've got a Cup Final to watch after the game, i'll mosey on down once the 'frenzy' has died down..like a lot of others I reckon.

unless theyre being unveiled along the touchline it'll be a bit pointless i think, i just presumed it would be unveiled in the morning with sales before and after the match

I seem to remember that when we launched our new (broad blue striped shirt) kit in 2000 it was worn by a player who paraded it on the pitch at either half time or before the kick off.

What a silly idea can only assume the shop cant get arses out of gear. I recently visited hospital and for second time stood in latics shop for well over 5 mins waiting for a conversation about social life to end. On first occasion a badge was clearly on show in cabinet but the lack of interest in selling me one was amazing. Dad was about to spend on two shirts. Left without spending money as dad said stuff them. Considering we are both in excess of 6' it wasnt they hadnt seen us just could be arsed to serve us. Should of been on club site from 9am and on sale all day. Amateur retailing. What do exiles do who have travelled many a mile to get to game? More than likely not bother. We are hopeless is a better shop name.

Always been the same even back in the 90s when they'd eye people up like everybody who went in was up for shoplifting.

It should have been unveiled in the week and on sale this morning and tomorrow.

Common commercial sense? Nah never mind.