• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go to Chesterfield away in the JPT or are you taking it from someone who told you?

Finishing was not great I agree, but 20+ shots on goal in one game and to only conceed 1 is beyond the ordinary in modern day football my friend!

Taking the away game at Chesterfield from a mate who made the trip.

The bits I pointed out in hitting post, missed couple of sitters was in reference to the home game.

I shouldn't worry yourself about which areas of the pitch will be strengthened using the fee. The answer is none of them.

Was thinking more towards compensation for a player type of fee, similar to the Cisak one last year.

I shouldn't worry yourself about which areas of the pitch will be strengthened using the fee. The answer is none of them.

Your right, straight into the pension fund , and t'other bit into the black hole

Ball is a good goalscorer wouldnt mind that deal at all, would like him and McCann but wages would probably scupper that idea . Think Ball would work well Kuqi, Smith, and maybe Tonks.

McCann would certainly add something to the midfield.

It's all gone a bit quiet on the Cisak front but, if you read down the Wesolowski article in the OS, you see this:

Dickov added that the team is taking shape with keepers Alex Cisak and Dean Bouzanis signed

Now, does that mean he's staying, or just simply still under contract for another year? Hopefully, he's staying.

I'm not reading too much into it. If we get a decent offer, the club will snap the buyer's arm off. But he is under contract (to 2013 with an option for 2014).

Where'd you hear that mate? I don't remember it being in the article when we signed him.

Not having a dig or anything! Just asking as I'd be delighted if it's true, puts us in a lot stronger position regarding a decent fee for him, if the clause is ours to activate, rather than Cisak's choice.

Where'd you hear that mate? I don't remember it being in the article when we signed him.

Not having a dig or anything! Just asking as I'd be delighted if it's true, puts us in a lot stronger position regarding a decent fee for him, if the clause is ours to activate, rather than Cisak's choice.

It was said in the chron

It was said in the chron

Brilliant, cheers. I have to say I'm liking the whole 1 year extension option we're putting in a few deals now. Gives us flexability and some control over squad stability.

On a playing front, I'd Be gutted to see Cisak leave.

On a club finance level, I think it makes sense to cash-in on one of, if not the only, bankable assests we have.

Best keeper since Lee Grant or going further back, Gary Kelly. Cisak's a class act and he would easily cope with Championship football.

Now Bouzy is signed up, should Cisak be sold, we have a more than capable replacement on our books.

On a playing front, I'd Be gutted to see Cisak leave.

On a club finance level, I think it makes sense to cash-in on one of, if not the only, bankable assests we have.

Best keeper since Lee Grant or going further back, Gary Kelly. Cisak's a class act and he would easily cope with Championship football.

Now Bouzy is signed up, should Cisak be sold, we have a more than capable replacement on our books.

Yep - Cisak is destined for better things. Expect to see him wearing Peterboro, Ipswich or Watford's keeper jersey come August.