Football Transfer Rumours

As has been suggested here's a thread just for the daft, daft but interesting, completely stupid, mmm maybe there's a grain of truth in that, or he's already signed for someone else, rumours.

I start with the mention that - allegedly - we are in for Jonathan Smith of Swindon. Interestingly the Swindon clubsite has his height as 5' 5" whilst Wikipedia puts him at 6' 3"......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From 'that' site........Leeds also keen on Luca Scapuzzi, released by Man City.

Scapuzzi to Leeds?! Having a giraffe mate, the guy's league 1 at best and my best mates dad does physio work for leeds and he said hes not even heard of the guy!

Sources at work!

Understandable, he was annonymous here!

Didn't think he was!

These rumours are going to keep getting mentioned whether anyone likes it or not. But we can keep them to one thread and then its upto folk whether they read it .

Good pouint, lets ask the Mods to merge them, and put all posts in this thread.

And cut out the middle man!!!!

From 'that' site........Leeds also keen on Luca Scapuzzi, released by Man City.

Scapuzzi to Leeds?! Having a giraffe mate, the guy's league 1 at best and my best mates dad does physio work for leeds and he said hes not even heard of the guy!

Sources at work!

He was one of the biggest let downs of last season. I thought he was going to be brilliant, just didnt want it enough

• 2 weeks later...

No thanks.

Great in his head, lots of ability, played well in short bursts , including for Ireland .

Not consistent enough and could upset the dressing room , with 'do you know who I am and what I've done?'

Only a thought.

He was one of the biggest let downs of last season. I thought he was going to be brilliant, just didnt want it enough

He will be brilliant but is one of them players that needs extreme quality players around him to make him shine :/

Today's rumour is......Clinton Morrison

I flat shared a few years ago with a girl who had gone out with him for about 9 months. She said that they hadn't had sex together, although as she had had that many blokes hanging out the back of her she was visible on Google Earth I am dubious about it. He's a right tool by all accounts.

No thanks.

Great in his head, lots of ability, played well in short bursts , including for Ireland .

Not consistent enough and could upset the dressing room , with 'do you know who I am and what I've done?'

Only a thought.

1 decent season in about 20 for palace no higher than the championsahip, signed for numerous clubs on the back of it but didnt do alot there either so went back to palace- played for a poor irish team and did nothing then either not making any tournaments.

"hi, new team mates! do you know what ive done"

"fallen down the ladder and done :censored: all for years, now shut the :censored: up!"

Did he not make some remark on his twitter account after playing against us once this season that he'd never play for our ":censored: club"?

It was something like that he has had a go at our fans this season on twitter at any rate. I think he said we were very fickle; but it may have been after an away game with a small following that included "Lee Sinnott" so it's no surprise.

Tuesday July 10th...

"Oldham head the race to sign Manchester United youngsters Reece Brown,Jessie Lingard and Larnel Cole on Season long loan deals with the deal to be completed when Oldham are back from Portugal in a couple of weeks."

Tuesday July 10th...

"Oldham head the race to sign Manchester United youngsters Reece Brown,Jessie Lingard and Larnel Cole on Season long loan deals with the deal to be completed when Oldham are back from Portugal in a couple of weeks."

http://m.givemefootball.com/view.aspx?edid=166477&path=/premier-league/uniteds-future-stars-shine-bright-at-old-trafford

They'll fit right in!

Tuesday July 10th...

Dream land

11 Jul 2012 00:19:29

Florent Cuvelier who spent part of last season on loan at Walsall is set to join Oldham Athletic on a season long loan deal from Stoke

Edit : Unlikely as the transfer is, here's a video of his home and girlfriend

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17603379

Edited by LaticsPete