Player quits PNE after one week

He 'couldn't settle in the northwest'? Didn't he spend five years at Everton?

Lol I suppose it's more than possible that his family situation today is different to when he kept goal for Everton.

More likely he realised he'd dropped a bollock signing for Westley.

Lol I suppose it's more than possible that his family situation today is different to when he kept goal for Everton.

More likely he realised he'd dropped a bollock signing for Westley.

Yeah, it does have an air of "I'm resigning to spend more time with my family, honest" about it. I'm sure Morais has genuinely chosen to sign for Stevenage for family reasons after training with PNE all week as well, but given that Westley has looked in need of medical help for his whole time there it's hard not to see it as "sod this, I'm off".

So how long has westley got before he's on the dole?

I reckon he'll get sacked before new year following an embarrassing home defeat to Bury and a bizarre post-match interview in which he claims that Iain Hume's horrific head injury was due to him paying for sins in a previous life.

Did you know they had Bury (H) on Boxing Day, or was that a lucky guess?

No i checked their fixture list. I don't just throw my posts together you know, i do my research.

(God I'm so bored.)

I wonder if that Juvhel Tsoumou is the one that prozac said we have on trial!

Fits the "young striker with international pedigree released by a league 1 club"

If 28 is young, it fits Iain Hume too. He's a Canadian international despite being born a sweaty.

I thought you might at least keep the house clean. You might have visitors.

Leave me alone, I've got a broken foot. Any visitors can sod off, i'm not walking down 3 flights of stairs to let them in.

I wonder if that Juvhel Tsoumou is the one that prozac said we have on trial!

Fits the "young striker with international pedigree released by a league 1 club"

I hope not, I saw him on 5 or 6 occasions last season. He made Feeney look like a goal threat

Leave me alone, I've got a broken foot. Any visitors can sod off, i'm not walking down 3 flights of stairs to let them in.

Well, that's not very welcoming. You could just stay at the bottom of the stairs and then you'd already be there. :peepwall:

I hope not, I saw him on 5 or 6 occasions last season. He made Feeney look like a goal threat

Christ, there's not many can do that. I take it all back.