Nick Grimshaw - is he a Latics fan?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares. I can't stand the utter tool

The only thing he could do but it would never happen is promote Oldham Athletic on R1

Tony Prince used to on Radio Luxemburg (this probably means nothing to anyone under 50).

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news/22997/the-dj-that-rocked

Edited by LaticsPete

I don't know much about him as I am the wrong side of 21 but whenever I've seen him on telly I've thought he is probably light on his feet, good with colours, enjoys the Wizard Of Oz, that kind of thing. I'm not sure that lower league football is really his thing.

I don't know much about him as I am the wrong side of 21 but whenever I've seen him on telly I've thought he is probably light on his feet, good with colours, enjoys the Wizard Of Oz, that kind of thing. I'm not sure that lower league football is really his thing.

"According to Grimmy, who's single, he has not had a girlfriend since university. 'I have crushes on people for like a day and then I can't stand them.' You can believe this, because he has crushes on everything: music, films, books. And also because he doesn't go in for hey-ladeez flirting, as so many male presenters do. Grimmy's the best-friend type. "

Haha! Don't mince your words!

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

"According to Grimmy, who's single, he has not had a girlfriend since university. 'I have crushes on people for like a day and then I can't stand them.' You can believe this, because he has crushes on everything: music, films, books. And also because he doesn't go in for hey-ladeez flirting, as so many male presenters do. Grimmy's the best-friend type. "

Reading between the lines, I think my initial assumptions were right.

Tony Prince used to on Radio Luxemburg (this probably means nothing to anyone under 50).

http://www.oldham-ch...-dj-that-rocked

Those were the days, holding a transistor radio to your ears as the music faded and boomed intermittently.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Tony_Prince

Edited by BP1960