York on Saturday

York have said that prices for all parts of the ground are £10 adults, £5 concessions.

Away fans normally stand on uncovered terrace behind goal, but the main stand brings you close to the touchline and is a good location.

What's called the "Pop" stand - opposite main stand - which is seated too, isn't always open for friendlies.

Weather forecast good!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

City Screen is on Coney Street which is right in the town centre. It has an internet cafe in its basement.

Am I being whooshed back? I wouldn't go all the way to York to listen to Roy ;) I know City Screen very well, excellent both for it's obscure Director's Cuts and lax enforcement on, "No strong cider in the theatre," rule.

Not really troubled by York - don't think they had a shot on target in first 60 mins.

Liked the look of Dan Taylor, looked a lot more mature in his play than his age would suggest.

Was Cisak injured? Great save by young Jacob towards the end.

Triaists - I was sat in main stand and didn't see much of trialist who played on right wing. Abdul, striker, ok but not special today.

The third, played at left back, looked pretty good, Bench were calling him Liam.

Not really troubled by York - don't think they had a shot on target in first 60 mins.

Liked the look of Dan Taylor, looked a lot more mature in his play than his age would suggest.

Was Cisak injured? Great save by young Jacob towards the end.

Triaists - I was sat in main stand and didn't see much of trialist who played on right wing. Abdul, striker, ok but not special today.

The third, played at left back, looked pretty good, Bench were calling him Liam.

Cisak has an ankle injury, I think it's only a sprain though.

Thought it was a decent performance, Went with my mate who is a York fan and went in their end (so 210 not 209). Rarely looked under any kind of threat and the front 2 looked like they might be on to something. The interplay that led to the second goal had been done at least twice before but with Taylor on the end of the final pass and he was offside on each occasion. The other way round Taylor laid it on a plate and Simpson buried it - promising. Both wide men came inside a lot strengthening the midfield. Grounds looked like he knew what he was doing and Brown did ok. York fans website said Tarky bossed their forwards. Only concern was our subs were kids emphasising our lack of depth, Really disappointed with Smith but in fairness he only had one half and that with new players around him but I think he is already behind Taylor in the pecking order.Only the left back of the triallists showed anything like. May have been Ridehaugh, might not have been. Young Jacob pulled off one super save. York programme said he is 6 foot 2, which makes me Gulliver in Lilliput,.,